X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by burnandreturn View Post
    The version I have installed is 9.55.7761 On the updates page for me that is the latest version. Is there one newer than that one?
    that is the version I have and it does not complain about LM. Is yours Pro or WG?

Leave a comment:

• BernH
    replied
    9.55.7761 is the version I am running without issue. Are you disabling the virus scanner when installing? Do you have all the requisite GV folders excluded from the virus scanner (The GV folders in Program Files, AppData, and Program Data)?

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    replied
    The version I have installed is 9.55.7761 On the updates page for me that is the latest version. Is there one newer than that one?

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    replied
    I spoke too soon. It is back to telling me I don't have the latest GV license manager.

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    replied
    That seems to have worked for the moment Anton. Danke! The whine is on the way. whining.mp4

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    in control panel, uninstall EDIUS, do not deactivate
    then uninstall Mync, do not deactivate
    then uninstall GV license manager
    then reboot
    then install 9.55
    then send me the wine

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    replied
    I have the latest version of 9WG which I would think includes the latest license manager. If not how can I get the latest license manager?

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    replied
    I have WG and I believe I have the latest version of 9 but will check.

Leave a comment:

• BernH
    replied
    Your message says Edius 9, your signature says Edius 8 WG.

If you are in Edius 9, is it Pro or WG, WG does not require periodic check in with the license server but Pro does. The checkin to validate the license may be the source of the error if the license manger is indeed a version or two behind. Make sure you have the most recent version of your Edius installed. The licence manager gets updated periodically with Edius updates.

I am on the most recent Edius 9 WG build and never see that message.

Leave a comment:

• Error message: GV license manager is not current

I keep getting this message when I try to start Edius 9. I have to uninstall Edius and the GV lincense manager, turn off all Virus programs and re-install Edius. This has happened about four times in the last two weeks. What is going on?
Working...
X