X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlaV0
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    I have confirmed your finding, very strange, I can report if I can share the clip
    Sure, you are very welcome to do that. Hopefuly it can help although this is the only video that I encountered problem with. Others (not AE projects but just video from cameras) works perfectly fine.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I have confirmed your finding, very strange, I can report if I can share the clip

Leave a comment:

• SlaV0
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    10.32 is better than 10.31 but still has some bugs remaining

we need the video clip for testing and not the after effects project file
    Ok, I ma sorry for misunderstood. Here's a link to the video file. It is valid for seven days from now:
    https://we.tl/t-cIPVcEASaj

Leave a comment:

• SlaV0
    replied
    Originally posted by kpot View Post

1) Can this be related to the "High speed" option? Does the problem also occur with the "better" options?

2) I usually use "Always de-interlace" for the "Processing Option".

// A test in this regard costs nothing ;-)
    Greetings kurt
    Yes, the problem is visible even when I use "better" options that can be picked from the Optical Flow list.
    And choosing "Always de-interlace" does not help in that case.

Leave a comment:

• kpot
    replied
    Originally posted by ulyssesvideo View Post

that issue is on both the left and right.
    1) Can this be related to the "High speed" option? Does the problem also occur with the "better" options?

2) I usually use "Always de-interlace" for the "Processing Option".

// A test in this regard costs nothing ;-)
    Greetings kurt

Leave a comment:

• ulyssesvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by SlaV0 View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Maybe anybody know why after exporting the file with any codec (AVI, loseless, h.264 - VBR) weird violet (or maybe more pink?) artifacts appears on right side of a screen?
    Here is a link to the clip:
    https://youtu.be/7M29a5-TmbA
    It happened after using Speed reducing to 90% of the video clip and applying Field Option with Optical Flow. It doesn't matter if it is High Speed preset or Best Quality - problem remains the same. Attached screen shot. Bez tytułu.jpg
    Source video comes from After Effects and on a EDIUS timeline there is no problem as long as the clip is rendered or exported. Any solution to this?
    Thank you in advance.
    that issue is on both the left and right.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by SlaV0 View Post
    Ok, I have managed to find way around the problem. I just exported whole AE project once again but now in default 30fps, not 25fps as it is native EDIUS project framerate. I did the same with exported file but not used Optical Flow, instead Nearest Neighbour and everything seems to look OK. I don't know what was the problem and why the video behaved like that. Thank you for your time and replying.
    however, supplying the clip could help fix optical flow if there is an issue

Leave a comment:

• SlaV0
    replied
    Ok, I have managed to find way around the problem. I just exported whole AE project once again but now in default 30fps, not 25fps as it is native EDIUS project framerate. I did the same with exported file but not used Optical Flow, instead Nearest Neighbour and everything seems to look OK. I don't know what was the problem and why the video behaved like that. Thank you for your time and replying.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    10.32 is better than 10.31 but still has some bugs remaining

we need the video clip for testing and not the after effects project file

Leave a comment:

• SlaV0
    replied
    I am using EDIUS 10.31.8487. I do not know if I should update to newer version now because sometimes it causes some other troubles but as we are writing about it could you tell me whether latest update is solid or not?
    AE Project attached. But when I export it through Media Encoder there is nothing wrong with the file. Only after I use Time slow in EDIUS. And on EDIUS timeline everything looks good when playback is running.
    Vintage History może do Przychodzkich.zip

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Yes we would need an asset to test

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    could you supply the clip from AE so we can test

which version EDIUS are you using? latest 10.32?

Leave a comment:

• SlaV0
    started a topic Weird artifacts on a side of screen

Weird artifacts on a side of screen

Hello everyone!
    Maybe anybody know why after exporting the file with any codec (AVI, loseless, h.264 - VBR) weird violet (or maybe more pink?) artifacts appears on right side of a screen?
    Here is a link to the clip:
    https://youtu.be/7M29a5-TmbA
    It happened after using Speed reducing to 90% of the video clip and applying Field Option with Optical Flow. It doesn't matter if it is High Speed preset or Best Quality - problem remains the same. Attached screen shot. Bez tytułu.jpg
    Source video comes from After Effects and on a EDIUS timeline there is no problem as long as the clip is rendered or exported. Any solution to this?
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files
Working...
X