• Show
Clear All

• Bassman
    replied
    Glad it worked out!

Leave a comment:

• Mick Jenner
    replied
    Hi all, again thanks for all your help.Bassman, sorry for slow response have not had internet where I have been working for the past 3 weeks. I have rechecked my 8.5 projects and they are 2 channel, something I failed to register when I checked the settings.

Leave a comment:

• Bassman
    replied
    The audio issue makes sense. Was your Edius 8 encoding set to 2 or 4 channels?

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    and make sure you set your project setting to 2 channels stereo for all future projects

Leave a comment:

• Mick Jenner
    replied
    Hi all,thanks for all your help, changeing the the audio to 2 chanels 16 bit seems to have solvedthe problem. Uploaded to the twitter ok.Thanks Anton for guiding me to the snipping tool.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Use the windows snipping tool to make screenshots

Anton-01841.png

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Can you try and export a 2 channel audio file at 16 bit? Try that and let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Mick Jenner
    replied
    Screen grabs as requested. Same project clips encode from 8.5 upload to twitterr ok From 10, does not.The only difference I can see is in extended settings bit depth, Chroma format, MP4 option and Audio option have been added.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ulyssesvideo
    replied
    if you have TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7, encode the video to mp4 then upload it to twitter.

Twitter video upload requirements:
    The minimum resolution for Twitter videos is 32 x 32 and the maximum resolution is 1920 x 1200 or 1200 x 1900.
    Supported formats are MP4 and MOV on the Twitter mobile apps and,
    on the web, MP4 with H264 format with AAC audio. The maximum file size is 512MB

https://developer.twitter.com/en/doc...best-practices

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Mick Jenner View Post
    The settings are the same as far a I can see. I have tried with various encoded clips..As I upload the clip (post) on twitter a pink box comes up satating this "Your video file is not compatible. Please see tips for uploading videos" The tips for uploading does not help either. I can open the clip when I import into the post whilst writing it, and it plays back. When I go to post it starts to up load, stops and the pink box shows. Should add the same files upload ok to Facebook.
    Post project and encode settings. Also duration.

Leave a comment:

• Mick Jenner
    replied
    The settings are the same as far a I can see. I have tried with various encoded clips..As I upload the clip (post) on twitter a pink box comes up satating this "Your video file is not compatible. Please see tips for uploading videos" The tips for uploading does not help either. I can open the clip when I import into the post whilst writing it, and it plays back. When I go to post it starts to up load, stops and the pink box shows. Should add the same files upload ok to Facebook.

Leave a comment:

• Bassman
    replied
    Sorry I do not have an answer but am interested to find out why this is happening. I would assume the settings were the same?

Leave a comment:

• Twitter not recognising a file encoded into h264 in Edius 10

Have just tried uploading a small file to twitter encoded to H264 in edius x Twitter rejects it. Have put the clp into Edius eight and endoded to H264 no issues with Twitter excepting it. No doubtI am missing someting,anyideas? Many thanks
Working...
X