Twitter not recognising a file encoded into h264 in Edius 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter not recognising a file encoded into h264 in Edius 10

Have just tried uploading a small file to twitter encoded to H264 in edius x Twitter rejects it. Have put the clp into Edius eight and endoded to H264 no issues with Twitter excepting it. No doubtI am missing someting,anyideas? Many thanks
    Intel i7 6700k, Gigabyte GA-170-HD3 motherboard, Edius pro8, windows 10 pro, 16 gb ram, 256gb SanDisc ssd system drive, Geforce GTX960 graphics card, Blackmagic Intensity Pro4 video card.

Sorry I do not have an answer but am interested to find out why this is happening. I would assume the settings were the same?
    Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

Comment

The settings are the same as far a I can see. I have tried with various encoded clips..As I upload the clip (post) on twitter a pink box comes up satating this "Your video file is not compatible. Please see tips for uploading videos" The tips for uploading does not help either. I can open the clip when I import into the post whilst writing it, and it plays back. When I go to post it starts to up load, stops and the pink box shows. Should add the same files upload ok to Facebook.
      Intel i7 6700k, Gigabyte GA-170-HD3 motherboard, Edius pro8, windows 10 pro, 16 gb ram, 256gb SanDisc ssd system drive, Geforce GTX960 graphics card, Blackmagic Intensity Pro4 video card.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Jenner View Post
        The settings are the same as far a I can see. I have tried with various encoded clips..As I upload the clip (post) on twitter a pink box comes up satating this "Your video file is not compatible. Please see tips for uploading videos" The tips for uploading does not help either. I can open the clip when I import into the post whilst writing it, and it plays back. When I go to post it starts to up load, stops and the pink box shows. Should add the same files upload ok to Facebook.
        Post project and encode settings. Also duration.

Comment

if you have TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7, encode the video to mp4 then upload it to twitter.

Twitter video upload requirements:
          The minimum resolution for Twitter videos is 32 x 32 and the maximum resolution is 1920 x 1200 or 1200 x 1900.
          Supported formats are MP4 and MOV on the Twitter mobile apps and,
          on the web, MP4 with H264 format with AAC audio. The maximum file size is 512MB

https://developer.twitter.com/en/doc...best-practices

Comment

Screen grabs as requested. Same project clips encode from 8.5 upload to twitterr ok From 10, does not.The only difference I can see is in extended settings bit depth, Chroma format, MP4 option and Audio option have been added.
            Attached Files

Comment

Can you try and export a 2 channel audio file at 16 bit? Try that and let me know.
              Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
              EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Use the windows snipping tool to make screenshots

Anton-01841.png
                Anton Strauss
                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Hi all,thanks for all your help, changeing the the audio to 2 chanels 16 bit seems to have solvedthe problem. Uploaded to the twitter ok.Thanks Anton for guiding me to the snipping tool.

Comment

and make sure you set your project setting to 2 channels stereo for all future projects
                    Anton Strauss
                    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

The audio issue makes sense. Was your Edius 8 encoding set to 2 or 4 channels?
                      Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

Comment

Working...
                      X