• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shivamstudios View Post
    Same error.
    now I need to see your export settings and don't use a recently used one
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Can you connect on Teamviewer or Anydesk?

Comment

I can connect via anydesk but you need to call me with the number and then accept my connection
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

I am also facing the same problem, what is the solution?

Comment

Was this ever resolved? I am getting exactly the same error after just installing Edius X. Have followed all the tips on the services and firewall settings

Comment

Originally posted by KevMull View Post
              Was this ever resolved? I am getting exactly the same error after just installing Edius X. Have followed all the tips on the services and firewall settings
              what is the reason of the failure, check the properties of the failed export in job mon and scroll to the log section at the bottom
              Anton Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post

what is the reason of the failure, check the properties of the failed export in job mon and scroll to the log section at the bottom
                It was the firerwall settings. I followed the 'Moderator Tips' on this forum and seemed to fix it.
                The only other issue I have is that everytime I open Edius the Job Monitor Window prompts me to login to my local host. Any way I can avoid this?

Comment

sometimes windows operating system problems after used a few months

Comment

Hi! I have found out, that in some cases when using nested timelines, the Failed to export error occurs. Yesterday I was able to export once, and with nothing changed, this started to happen. I found a workaround to render the editing timeline first as AVI HQX 4K. If I try to export the master timeline, that has one editing timeline nested, the failed to export error happens almost everytime for some reason.

Has anyone found a solution or is this a bug? It seems as if the application is trying to open a source project file from a wrong location: here the "story_editing" is a timeline, not a project file.

Any help would be highly appreciated :)

Greets,
                    Mikko - Mediaproducer​
                    ​

Comment

can I see a screenshot of the timeline to be exported with all sequence tabs visible
                      Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
                      X