X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UlfLaursen
    replied
    Originally posted by Rusty View Post
    In your case, I'd leave the external monitor off until I'm ready to review an entire segment, or I'd go bonkers with the lag.
    This is what I thought too - I experienced the same problem when I first hooked my ADVC100 up, and got the same message back from tech support.

/Ulf

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    Hi Keith, welcome to the Forum...

yah, that's OCHI

On my OCHI system I do all my edits on my system monitor and speakers and it's fine for most rough work. Having used it so long I can guess the filters and have them come out fine until I open the project on my NX system.

In your case, I'd leave the external monitor off until I'm ready to review an entire segment, or I'd go bonkers with the lag.

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    It is normal. There is usually a delay when using OHCI. If you want RT playback with Edius you will have to go with the NX or SP package.

Leave a comment:

• Keith Elliott
    started a topic Playback Delay

Playback Delay

I'm still new to Edius. I am outputting with firewire thru a Sony DSR-11 and then RCA plugs to a monitor. During playback, the video and audio on my monitor are about a half second delay later than the playback screen on the computer. Is this normal or can it be corrected to sync up the two?
Working...
X