Edius 5 at NAB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 5 at NAB?

will we see a new version at NAB? new hardware? any hints ;-)

No, and no.

We will be showing EDIUS 4.6, which is still new to a lot of people (with EX1, Infinity support). Our latest ADVC product (ADVC-HD50) will also be on display.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
      No, and no.

We will be showing EDIUS 4.6, which is still new to a lot of people (with EX1, Infinity support). Our latest ADVC product (ADVC-HD50) will also be on display.
      Aww man my day is ruined... I was hoping for a big announcement.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Edius 4.6 Broadcast, FCP Studio, MacPro 8 Core, (Currently using 8800GT) ATI 2600

Comment

We already made our announcements. Plus, NAB isn't always just about EDIUS/Desktop editing. Thomson as a whole is showing lots of neat new things this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_KH View Post
          We already made our announcements. Plus, NAB isn't always just about EDIUS/Desktop editing. Thomson as a whole is showing lots of neat new things this year.
          None of which any of us can afford!
          Jerry
          Six Gill DV
          www.sgdvtutorials.com
          If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
          http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
          Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
            None of which any of us can afford!
            Jerry,
            Smile my friend, life is what you make it.
            tdtinker
            tdtinker
            3 Edit Systems all running widows 10: 1 Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz Quad Core 8MB 77W Edius 8.5 Vistitler 2.6.0 Window 10-12 GB-
            1 i7 QUAD CORE 920 2.66GHz 8MB 130W Overclocked to at least 3.5GHz Edius 7.51
            New system: Asus X99 i7 6900K 3.2GHz, 32GB DDR 4 Ram, GTX 1070
            Edius 8.5
            www.actvp.com

Comment

I gotta admit I was looking forward to a new PCIe card with HDMI, Analog, SDI, (ie: THE WORKS) I/Os with built-in Canopus HQ hardware codec at NX prices. That would be so sweet! Having said that I am interested in what else Thomson are releasing. Are there any links?

Jim

Comment

Edius 5 pro for Vista

I am waiting for a Edius 5 pro with Vista support.
                Now I use the latest Edius Neo on Vista and a Edius 4.3 pro on XP.
                I want to get rid of the XP box...
                So when will Edius 5 be released?
                Ciao,
                Ivy

Comment

I found interesting new video mixing software, that released in NAB time:
                  http://www.avtake.com/cutfour.asp

Nice replacement for traditional video mixer..

Comment

All of that would be nice but as i have gotten to know edius all we really need is real alpha support and maybe some better integration with borisFX and Graffiti....but really just alpha....by the time anybody figures out Vista, MS will have windows 7 out, screwing things up again for years....

If you have NX express can you use just the output card?
                    Jdroadie
                    Philly, PA
                    Edius 7.53 HDSpark, I7920, GTX470 Win7 64

Comment

Working...
                    X