• GrassValley_SL

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    We have been able to reproduce this . We will send it to our QA department

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Understood. The confusion was on my part. Will check it.

Leave a comment:

• koltsov
    replied
    Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post

Works fine when the setting is activated.
    Yes, but it doesn't work.
    At the beginning of the video, I showed that this function, when setting is deactivated, works great by select the right clips. At the end of the video, I showed that when the setting is activated, the left clips are not select in multi-cam mode
    I have attached the video from the beginning of the problem
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• koltsov
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    You can feed back your questions to [email protected]Mr. Michael answer patiently for you!
    Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Originally posted by koltsov View Post
    Hello everyone! I have a problem that does not allow me to switch to Edius X. In multicam mode function does not work "Select the left clip when Cutting a Clip". This bug started with the version after Edius 9.52.6384. This is the last working version of Edius for me. I was hoping that this error would be corrected in Edius X, but it doesn't. How can this bug be passed on to the developers? For me, this is a very important function, without which my work in multicam becomes problematic.
    I recorded a video of the problem on Edius X. Second video - how this function works in Edius 9.52.6384
    Ehum your video shows what the issue is. You have to select/activate the setting in order for it to work. Look at your video of EDIUS X, you can clearly see that there is no white check mark in front of the setting "select the left clip when cutting the clip"

Works fine when the setting is activated.

selection.png
    GrassValley_SL
    Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 11-19-2021, 03:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 363596694@qq.com
    replied
    You can feed back your questions to [email protected]Mr. Michael answer patiently for you!

Leave a comment:

• Edius X function "Select the left clip..." does not work

Hello everyone! I have a problem that does not allow me to switch to Edius X. In multicam mode function does not work "Select the left clip when Cutting a Clip". This bug started with the version after Edius 9.52.6384. This is the last working version of Edius for me. I was hoping that this error would be corrected in Edius X, but it doesn't. How can this bug be passed on to the developers? For me, this is a very important function, without which my work in multicam becomes problematic.
    I recorded a video of the problem on Edius X. Second video - how this function works in Edius 9.52.6384
    Attached Files
Working...
X