Edius X function "Select the left clip..." does not work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius X function "Select the left clip..." does not work

Hello everyone! I have a problem that does not allow me to switch to Edius X. In multicam mode function does not work "Select the left clip when Cutting a Clip". This bug started with the version after Edius 9.52.6384. This is the last working version of Edius for me. I was hoping that this error would be corrected in Edius X, but it doesn't. How can this bug be passed on to the developers? For me, this is a very important function, without which my work in multicam becomes problematic.
    I recorded a video of the problem on Edius X. Second video - how this function works in Edius 9.52.6384
    Attached Files
    koltsovstudio.com

Main System: Edius 9.5, Windows 10 1809, Asus Z87-Pro, Intel Core i7-4790, 16GB DDR3-1600, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

You can feed back your questions to [email protected]Mr. Michael answer patiently for you!
    CPU:AMD R9 5950X GPU:GTX1050 MEM: Micron 4G DDR4 2400x4
    motherboard:ASrock X570 matx
    SSD:intel p3600 sata HDD: HGST 8Tx5 raid0
    Power:Great Wall EPS2000BL 2000W
    OS WIN10 20H2

Comment

Originally posted by koltsov View Post
      Hello everyone! I have a problem that does not allow me to switch to Edius X. In multicam mode function does not work "Select the left clip when Cutting a Clip". This bug started with the version after Edius 9.52.6384. This is the last working version of Edius for me. I was hoping that this error would be corrected in Edius X, but it doesn't. How can this bug be passed on to the developers? For me, this is a very important function, without which my work in multicam becomes problematic.
      I recorded a video of the problem on Edius X. Second video - how this function works in Edius 9.52.6384
      Ehum your video shows what the issue is. You have to select/activate the setting in order for it to work. Look at your video of EDIUS X, you can clearly see that there is no white check mark in front of the setting "select the left clip when cutting the clip"

Works fine when the setting is activated.

selection.png
      Last edited by GrassValley_SL; 11-19-2021, 03:19 PM.
      Steve

Get the Latest version of EDIUS:
      EDIUS Download (grassvalley.com)

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        You can feed back your questions to [email protected]Mr. Michael answer patiently for you!
        Thank you so much!
        koltsovstudio.com

Main System: Edius 9.5, Windows 10 1809, Asus Z87-Pro, Intel Core i7-4790, 16GB DDR3-1600, GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post

Works fine when the setting is activated.
          Yes, but it doesn't work.
          At the beginning of the video, I showed that this function, when setting is deactivated, works great by select the right clips. At the end of the video, I showed that when the setting is activated, the left clips are not select in multi-cam mode
          I have attached the video from the beginning of the problem
          Attached Files
          koltsovstudio.com

Comment

Understood. The confusion was on my part. Will check it.
            Steve

Comment

We have been able to reproduce this . We will send it to our QA department
              Steve

Comment

Thank you so much!
                koltsovstudio.com

Comment

Working...
                X