Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seemedia
    • Oct 2013

EDIUS_10.21.8061 New Features

It took me two days to read this. Pretty extensive list. GV seriously?
    Attached Files
    Pawel Chyrowski

Edius 9 Workgroup

Writer/Director. Director of Photography. Motion Picture and Sound Editor. Colorist.

https://facebook.com/chyrowski
    https://www.youtube.com/c/PawelChyrowski
    https://vimeo.com/pawelchyrowski
  • Alphabeta
    • Aug 2007

The writing was boldly on the wall, i knew this time was coming for this one way or the other and there is no way Grassvalley wasn't going to bend to it. Everybody in the software space is doing it so how much more Edius with its slow development now
    EDIUS 9.5 /Win 10 x64 Dell T5600 INTEL Xeon 16 core @2.66GHz 32GB RAM /NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660TI, SSD SAMSUNG 500GB PRIMARY, WD 5.5TB STORAGE, 2x WD500GB ASSETS, heroglyph 4.0, Sony AVCHD cam, Canon DSLRs.
    Sys 2: Asus ROG G75series

Comment

• antonsvideo
      • May 2007

If you are referring to subscription, then this is optional. So anyone can start editing with Pro or WG for a small monthly outlay from $18 for X Pro, much less than opposition
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• antonsvideo
        • May 2007

Originally posted by Seemedia
        It took me two days to read this. Pretty extensive list. GV seriously?
        be careful what you wish for, you may need 3 days
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• Seemedia
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by antonsvideo

be careful what you wish for, you may need 3 days
          ? I'm waiting for such days in this version
          Pawel Chyrowski

Edius 9 Workgroup

Writer/Director. Director of Photography. Motion Picture and Sound Editor. Colorist.

Comment

• antonsvideo
            • May 2007

Originally posted by Seemedia

? I'm waiting for such days in this version
            as a reseller, I can tell you that you will be surprised
            Anton Strauss

Comment

• Seemedia
              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by antonsvideo

as a reseller, I can tell you that you will be surprised
              You poured me a teaspoon of hope to my bitter tea :) Thanks Anton!
              Pawel Chyrowski

Edius 9 Workgroup

Comment

• GrassValley_SL
                • Mar 2010

As Anton mentioned the subscription is an option. Both EDIUS X Pro and WG are still available for purchase.
                Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

• 363596694@qq.com
                  • Dec 2020

That's awesome. This is the new version,It took several months to modify the version number,By the way, it also updated the new icon of GV company。
                  CPU:AMD R9 5950X GPU:GTX1050 MEM: Micron 4G DDR4 2400x4
                  motherboard:ASrock X570 matx
                  SSD:intel p3600 sata HDD: HGST 8Tx5 raid0
                  Power:Great Wall EPS2000BL 2000W
                  OS WIN10 20H2

Comment

• kpot
                    • Dec 2009

hi [email protected]:

"It took several months to modify the version number,...."

Why are you actually so often sarcastic or cynical ?
                    I see that positively like this:
                    "It took several months to correct a lot of bugs etc"
                    Last edited by kpot; 11-16-2021, 02:36 PM.
                    HW: ASUS Z170-A; Proz: i7-6700K; RAM: 32 GB DDR4; GPU: RTX-3070, 8GB GDDR5; SSD: SAMSUNG-850-Pro, 500 GB
                    SW: WIN-10/64 PRO (22H2-19045-2364​​), Firefox u.a.
                    NLE: EDIUS-11.11.14138-WG​​​​​​​; RESOLVE-18.6.6.0007 Studio
                    // Read > Test > Understand

Comment

• 363596694@qq.com
                      • Dec 2020

Originally posted by kpot
                      hi [email protected]:

"It took several months to modify the version number,...."

Why are you actually so often sarcastic or cynical ?
                      I see that positively like this:
                      "It took several months to correct a lot of bugs etc"
                      Yes,I just can't be happy. I have to wait for EDIUS 10.30; I've been waiting for half a year. From 10.20 to 10.21.This version fixes some once-in-a-century problems. My igpu can't be used normally so far.

In premiere, 3D usage is very low, and decode usage can reach 100%.
                      In EDIUS, the use rate of decode cannot exceed 20-30%, and the use rate of 3D is very high. When H264 \ h265 is played back, its decoding performance is only 20-30% of that of premiere.

DJI aircraft 4K video, I need 1200% playback speed. if use igpu (UHD750 770)It can be easily realized. At present, EDIUS can playback 640% speed use UHD 630, while UHD 750 has only 260% speed. I first asked this question in March this year,2021 is almost over

test.jpg
                      Attached Files
                      CPU:AMD R9 5950X GPU:GTX1050 MEM: Micron 4G DDR4 2400x4
                      motherboard:ASrock X570 matx
                      SSD:intel p3600 sata HDD: HGST 8Tx5 raid0
                      Power:Great Wall EPS2000BL 2000W
                      OS WIN10 20H2

Comment

• Bassman
                        • May 2007

I do not come here as often as I used to, mainly because I do not expect very much to be going on. This update is a sad reminder of my reasoning. It seems like development has pretty much stalled on Edius. I am not trying to be anything other than questioning to the people in the know - What is the future for Edius and features? Is Edius X going to be completed? As it appears like we have been waiting for the rest to show up for a really long time now.

I get the impression that there is a small group tasked with doing all of the work and they do not have enough time to complete very much. Waveforms in sequences, 10bit Neat Video, nudging clips more than once in multicam, GPU assist are a few things that come to mind. Just genuinely wondering what is happening...
                        Asus PrimeZ690A - Intel i9 13900K - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius X WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 11

Comment

• GrassValley_PS
                          • Oct 2009

10.3 will be out very soon. You will see some asked for additions in there. That's as much as I can say.
                          1: Intel 13900K, Asus ROG Z790 Hero, G. Skill Trident Z5 6400 64G DDR5, Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce 4070Ti, WD SN850XNVMe 1T, 4T (2), Seagate IronWolf NAS 7200 14TB, Lian Li Galahad 360, Aja Kona 4, Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1600W

2: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

Comment

• Liverpool TV
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by GrassValley_PS
                            10.3 will be out very soon. You will see some asked for additions in there. That's as much as I can say.
                            Well let’s hope that includes full use or discreet GPUs for timeline and video processing because I think that’d be the only thing that would keep a lot of Edius users happy after this long wait and is probably the main reason why many die hard Edius users are now at least dabbling in other NLEs, myself included.

Maybe we get news that Edius has been ported to Mac and Apple Silicon. One can always dream.

"There's only one thing more powerful than knowledge. The free sharing of it"

If you don't know the difference between Azimuth and Asimov, then either your tapes sound bad and your Robot is very dangerous. Kill all humans...... Or your tape deck won't harm a human, and your Robot's tracking and stereo imagining is spot on.

Is your Robot three laws safe?

Comment

• Bassman
                              • May 2007

Thanks Pat. Edius is my editor, I just want to see it evolve.
                              Asus PrimeZ690A - Intel i9 13900K - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius X WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 11

Comment

Working...