Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Crashes when Nudging Clips 9.55.7303

Hello,

I am editing a 1080p60 project that has a lot of clips and when I nudge a clip multiple times I am getting crashes. I think it has to do with thumbnails associated with the sequence markers. I make a lot of sequence markers during editing and when I nudge a clip I notice Edius has redraw all of the thumbnails in the marker pallet. Any way to disable thumbnails for sequence markers? Thanks.
    Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

you can disable the thumbnail by collapsing the thumbnail column
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Thanks Anton. By collapsing do you mean dragging the edge of the column so the thumbnails disappear? I could not find any other way to take the thumbnails out of the list like a right-click.
      Asus Prime X299-A - Intel i9 7900x all cores @4.3GHz 2 cores @4.5GHz - 32GB RAM - NVidia GTX1070 - Edius 9 WG - BM Intensity 4k - Boris RED - Vitascene 2 - Windows 10

Comment

yes, that is what I meant

I never use thumbnails because my chapters are always black as they are placed between fade out and fade in

I doubt that this is the cause of the crash but it is worth a try, if it solves the issue, you will get a finders fee
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Thanks. I slid the divider over during a session only to find the thumbnails were back the next time I started Edius. I guess they are kind of hard wired to be there! I seem to be getting instant crashes when I nudge the clips a lot and quickly start playback or something else before the redrawing I see happen in the marker pallet completes. I will monitor the situation.

Comment

Working...
          X