Edius render engine starts running but there is nothing to render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius render engine starts running but there is nothing to render

This has happened to me 3 times the past weeks, I start up Edius X pro and the fans from my pc start to rev up. When I check task manager I see that the Edius rendering engine is active but there is no render task in the job monitor. To stop it I have to kill the process in the task manager. If I restart edius everything is normal again. Anyone has had this issue or knows what is causing this behaviour?
    Attached Files

you need to enable all display types to see what it is rendering, it could be doing waveforms
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...play-types.png

Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Thx, I have all display types checked now, next time the render engine starts up for no appparant reason I hopefully should be able to see what is going on.

Comment

Working...
      X