No announcement yet.

Edius X not importing .wav files into project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually the other tread was more accurate disscussing the issue of "codec unsupported" media files import from the network meta-sans media drive.

Comment

I am still having this same issue. Every other drive loads fine in Edius X but our SANs drive. All video, audio and graphics can load directly from the SANs drive into AFX and Davinci Resolve 17 on my PC (same PC with Edius X) without a problem. Also our Edius 7 and Edius 9 workstations load media files from the SANs with out the "Codec type not supported" error. The only Program on my PC having any problem loading from the SANs is Edius X. Clearly the Codec is supported from every other drive, so that is not the issue. And yes I could move the media to another drive to edit in Edius X, but there is 5 years of footage and 14TB of infomation on pur SANs.

Comment

quick thought, current Edius X Workgroup version on my PC 10.20.7821, could this be "rolled back" to the previous build of Edius X Workgroup?
        As I said before Edius X did not have this issue when it was first installed and ran for several weeks loading from the SANs drive without this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
          quick thought, current Edius X Workgroup version on my PC 10.20.7821, could this be "rolled back" to the previous build of Edius X Workgroup?
          As I said before Edius X did not have this issue when it was first installed and ran for several weeks loading from the SANs drive without this problem.
          yes, uninstall ans click "do not deactivate" when asked

then install the previous version

should all be done within 3minutes, no need for reboot
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
          X