Error- Render Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error- Render Service

I have a 45 minute clip (several 3-4 minute songs, 1080p,nested sequences, some effects). I duplicated it and created 2 timelines and created a part 1 and part 2 (both about the same length). I added the same intro and outro sequences to both. Part 2 (which has 8 songs) rendered (H.265) with no problem. Part 1 gave me a "Error - Render Service failed to export" message. error render service.jpg
    All of the sequences and clips were created and edited the same way. After researching the forum: I cleared my temp cache, uninstalled Edius and installed the previous version (10.20.7620). Uninstalled the previous version, turned off Anti-virus and reinstalled current version (10.20.7821 ).. No change.
    I have recreated the sequence two different ways. I have tried exporting each song individually, but only one of the 7 exported- the rest gave this message.
    I am really at a loss.
    Attached Files

can you inspect the properties of the error, it should give a clue what the issue is
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

I have taken a screenshot of the error properties. In the log section the path shown is incorrect. I'm guessing this is the issue. How do I correct it? error-properties.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

I am pretty sure that is the error you get when exporting a project where part of a nested sequence is disabled. There is a bug currently which means EDIUS will not export if this is the case. See this thread: https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...e-can-t-export
        EDIUS silver certified trainer.
        Main edit laptop: DVC Kaby Lake desktop processor laptop, 32GB RAM, 3.5Ghz i5 desktop processor, nVidia 1060, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 4Ghz 9900K processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1660TI GPU, Windows 10.
        Desktop: 2Ghz 12 core Xeon processor, 32GB RAM, nVidia 1060, BM Intensity Pro, Windows 10

Comment

David & Anton- Thanks for your help. I finally found some disabled audio tracks in some of the original sequences. I deleted them and now everything is working.

Comment

Working...
          X