GV Job Monitor has stuck job.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GV Job Monitor has stuck job.

I have a job that seems to be forever stuck in my job monitor. The progress is "0%", when i go to the properties, it shows the Status as "Stop".

The log shows Registration, Start Render, and Stop with a time stamp going back to April 24th all about the same time. It then shows a time stamp of today's date and time with "Cancel". I am unable to cancel this job, I am unable to delete it. The only way I can hide it is by unchecking the "In Progress" mode. Anyone have any idea how to get rid of this job?

If your edius is 10.2 try to open the external job monitor and do it from there

Comment

Tried that with the same results.

Comment

A little poking around and I was able to find where the job information is stored.

Job information is stored in an SQLite Database file located in

C:\Users\All Users\Grass Valley\EDIUS HUB\Render Service\EHRenderSerivceContext.db

or

C:\ProgramData\Grass Valley\EDIUS HUB\Render Service\EHRenderSerivceContext.db

I opened the file with software that could edit SQLite databases, found the errant job name in the Jobs table and deleted the row. The job is now gone.

I saved a backup of the database in case someone from Grass Valley would like to have a look at it and figure out why it won't go away.

Comment

Working...
        X