Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I would freeze the frame with the dipstick and then use the regular layoter animation to move arrow from point A to point B

Leave a comment:

• BernH
    replied
    Tracking relies on contrast or colour differences to work. Having high colour or contrast differences between your tracking point and your object or your object and the background helps a lot. In your case the stick and the dot don't have a lot of difference between them and likewise there is not a lot of difference between the background and the stick so the tracker can't even lock onto the edges of the stick.

Try against a good solid colour background or possibly placing a tracking sticker on the stick.

Leave a comment:

• maciek
    started a topic How to improve my tracking?

How to improve my tracking?

Hello everyone,

When using tracking in Edius (v 10.10.7266) I'm facing difficulties using tracking tool.

In enclosed video I'm trying to track dot on a oil dipstick but results are not satysfying, not to say it's useless.

I know i should avoid capturing moving objects between a tracking object and camera, but are there any other tips i should know how to make it work?
    Or am i just doing something wrong?

Thanks in advanse for all tips and responses.

Working...
X