Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 363596694@qq.com
    replied

Let me tell you a trick, you can output time code as video watermark. You can explain that it's convenient to modify the video according to the customer's opinion and time axis, and it won't offend the customer

Leave a comment:

• DigitalDave
    replied
    Why must it only be one sequence?
    I would duplicate the final edit as a sequence and add the watermark to one. Export with batch export in any combination of formats and sequences.

Leave a comment:

• wcardone
    started a topic One Sequence But Multi-Configurations for Export

One Sequence But Multi-Configurations for Export

REFERENCE: Using Edius X Workgroup (10.10.7266)

PLATFORM: Xeon E-2643 V4 Windows 10, 128GB RAM

TASK: Using only ONE sequence, I would like to export TWO configurations in a single batch run. That is, a title (watermark) is enabled for one configuration and it is disabled for the other.

APPLICATION: The sequence may be exported as a client deliverable and as a low-resolution proof version with a watermark. It is necessary to have one sequence to guarantee that the movie timeline is identical between the deliverable and proof versions. The low-resolution part is accomplished within the exporter but I do not know how to disable a video line within the sequence for one export and enable it for another within one batch run. I could do two separate exports but this opens the door for confusion, not to mention labor overhead.
    Last edited by wcardone; 03-22-2021, 05:28 PM.
Working...
X