Creating Subtitle with Edius... ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JulesB View Post
    I think I have find a solution, some old software can translate a text in video into a SRT with the time-code, I have to export all the movie in three langage on a black background and find the good software.
    It looks like a gift from heaven, all I have to do is run one of these old software, it's not easy at all (I have test 4 of them, I managed to make none work, but I don't despair..!)

Thank for help
    If you have software that can take a text file and automatically add the timecode and then export to different formats, and work, that would be some special software.
    Jerry
    Six Gill DV
    www.sgdvtutorials.com
    If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
    http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
    Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

yes of course, as soon as I have mastered the software I would make a topo here thinking of the future me who will find here his blessed bread,
      these forums are used for this, I think ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post

If you have software that can take a text file and automatically add the timecode and then export to different formats, and work, that would be some special software.
        It exists, by combining SubFinder and Subtitle Edit who have a "OCR" mod.
        Last edited by JulesB; 03-22-2021, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X