Edius X problems inserting subtitles with EDL method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius X problems inserting subtitles with EDL method

Guys I have a problem. I am working with a project where I need to insert subtitles. Importing the EDL file imports it smoothly into the timeline. The problem is that I can't connect offline PNG files in any way. Any operation I do doesn't work. I can only add the clips to the Bin and connect them all one at a time, the other group methods give me an error, have any of you had these problems? Thanks a lot to those who will answer me

Attached Files

open the restore window and select all files so they are highlighted blue, then right click any of the blue ones and choose restore method, relink folder
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

What did you use to make the subs?

If you used Subtitle Edit, when ecporting the png files use the final cut pro + image xml method and make sure you select the the use full image path option. I also use the full frame image option to keep the sizing correct. Everything comes in properly on it's own timeline. You can then overwrite this new timeline onto a blank video track of your master timeline.
      Edius WG 9.55.7761, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.9.5.6, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 8TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x4TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).

Comment

I used subtitle edit as software. I tried the final cut method and everything works great
        antonsvide I tried as you told me but I did not succeed, surely I did something wrong, thank you very much for your prompt answers. All of you are essential

Comment

Working...
        X