X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_BH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluetongue View Post
    The Fact you can only have one keyer on a clip at any one time seems daunting at first
    2D PiP and Chroma or Luma Key (not both) have worked together since the beginning.

Leave a comment:

• majormauser
    replied
    Originally posted by pjsssss View Post
    Or do the rotation (or Key) in a new sequence and then bring that sequence into your original and apply the other keyer
    Re-rendering after applying the Rotation with 3D PIP was a simple. Then I Applied the Chromakey on the Re-rendered clip. Simple easy!

Leave a comment:

• pjsssss
    replied
    Or do the rotation (or Key) in a new sequence and then bring that sequence into your original and apply the other keyer

Leave a comment:

• majormauser
    replied
    Thanks Blue

I re-rendered and all worked great

Leave a comment:

• Rusty
    replied
    why render?

or...
    Apply multiple Keyers by
    1) Add a Keyer to the original clip(s)
    2) Select select clip(s) and "Add to Bin as Sequence"
    3) Delete the original clips
    4) Add the new Sequence to the timeline
    5) Add another Keyer to the new Sequence

repeat if necessary!

Leave a comment:

• Bluetongue
    replied
    The Fact you can only have one keyer on a clip at any one time seems daunting at first
    Heres a work around
    With your first Keyer "3D PIP"
    Use the rotation control in the Position tab to rotate the clip and the scale control to eliminate the black parts
    Set the In and Out on the clip
    Shift + Q and a rendered clip will appear in the track above the clip
    Now add the second keyer "Chroma Key"
    to the clip in the top track
    If you want to keep the audio of the original clip right click and select unlink and delete the Video of the original and then if you want bring the clip in from the upper track
    Hope this helps
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• majormauser
    started a topic Basic adjustment Rotation

Basic adjustment Rotation

This is probably really simple but ... its a chroma Key.

I have some footage that the camera was not adjusted properly so the shot is Crooked. I of course want it to be correct.

Do I have to re-render the footage or is there a quick effect like 3d picture in picture that could effect the rotation and zoom?

Simple thing is made difficult because of the chroma key. The LAYER adjustment should really have rotation as well and that would solve it. (Note this GV)
Working...
X