X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 363596694@qq.com
    commented on 's reply
    希望他改进吧,因为目前OFX2的编译日期还是2017年的软件,我英文不好。
    I hope he can improve it, because the current compilation date of ofx2 is 2017 software, and my English is not good.

• antonsvideo
    replied
    as far as I know the OFX2 bridge is getting improved by Newblue

Leave a comment:

• 363596694@qq.com
    replied
    EDIUS x I've bought it,I'm stupid,I paid for it,Only then did I know about it

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    commented on 's reply
    I would say it IS a retrogression and it goes hand in hand with other facilities that have been removed and simple items that have never been added despite requests to do so,
    some over many many years - but I digress - returning the AE bridge would help - I'm not migrating to Edius X, which by the way, I have paid for, because of these issues. I'm sure
    I would have kept my money if it had been plainly explained what changes would be made, not just "new" developement. It would give prospective customers the ability to make an informed choice.

Never mind, grumbling on this forum never did result in anything -

Paul :-)

• 363596694@qq.com
    commented on 's reply
    This is a kind of retrogression

• 363596694@qq.com
    commented on 's reply
    ediusX OFX bridge performance is very very too bad!

• PaulTV
    replied
    I agree OFX implementation is poor - not much better in Resolve either - but the AE bridge whilst poorly supported in terms of interface and working plugins at least was useable.

Edius is distancing itself from mainstream needs and probably why it remains a niche product - shame really.

Leave a comment:

• 363596694@qq.com
    replied
    NewBlueOFXBridge2-1.0.201014, performance is very bad,We have to use edius9 After Effects Bridge.
    Comparison of ofx plug-in and After effect plug-in,performance reduce More than double,This video reflected the fact.
    https://www.skypixel.com/videos/1996...4-c122bd6b0523

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    That's why you need both 9 and 10 - X has really taken Edius in a negative direction - when support for plugins in PPro is so strong.

Why use one NLE when you really need 2 (versions) to get your work done - Probably need to add XI soon!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    the AE Bridge is no longer available in X
    there is an OFX bridge in the Bonus content if that helps?

Leave a comment:

• 363596694@qq.com
    started a topic EDIUSX After Effects Bridge ,where?

EDIUSX After Effects Bridge ,where?

EDIUS6-9 All of them After Effects Bridge function,EDIUSX Why not have this function?This function is very important,i need Magic Bullet Suite.
    Attached Files
Working...
X