Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio stutters in multicam with version 9.54 and not with version 9.51

Hi,

I have a problem with Edius 9 Version 54.6706.
    When editing multicam ( only 3 cams HD + 2 audio) the audio stutters and it does that with my new machine (i9, 64 gb internal, very fast graphic card).
    On my previous computer, a i7 and version 9.51 it didn't do that.
    Settings for the playback are 2GB and 15 frames.
    Perhaps a bug or setting problem?
    Thx!!!

There are a number of options in Multicam which help playback.

They are in Mode>view multicam

You can select to skip video frames from 1 to 30 which can help the sound playback, obviously it will look stuttery on the video depending on the number of frames you skip.

If you have applied colour correction or any video filters which will use resources, you can also turn that off or any other video filters whilst in multicam by using the check boxes in the Mode>View Multicam drop down.

Edius would not have remembered those settings if you had them set on the older computer.

Does that help?

Mike

Sys4: Z10PE-D16WS MB 2xE5-2696 Xeon 64 active logical cores. EWG9. 64G RAM. Aorus GTX1080Ti. 55" Q7 1500 NIT HDR 4K TV/Storm 3G Elite/Decklink 4K 12G/8CH audio monitoring, Yamaha RXA-870 A/V. Sys1-3 EWG8 + RX-E1+HDBX1000 MIP in HP xw8600 2 x X5492 CPU 8 cores, 8Gig RAM, Quadro FX3800. All sys Fibre to central media pool - 5TB Axus Yotta RAID + QLogic Fibre Switch. Central VCR rack plus YUV & audio to viewing room with Yamaha AX1 7.1 100 watt per channel amp with 1000W sub 63" HD 3D Samsung TV

Comment

Working...
    X