EDIUS 9 does not respond any more !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIUS 9 does not respond any more !

Hi ! I used GV License Manager for deactivating EDIUS 8 which I have not used since I own EDIUS 9...
    Now if I click on the EDIUS 9 icon it keeps telling me that it has changed or be moved and I cannot any longer use EDIUS 9. I had a trial version of EDIUS X I have uninstalled as I am not interested so far...
    Eve that one cannot be reinstalled in waiting ! Please Help !!!

GV License Manager does not show EDIUS 9 any more ! I cannot reinstall EDIUS 9 any longer...

Comment

if EDIUS9 was an upgrade from 8, you must not deactivate 8 or 9 will stop working as you found out

so open the license manager and re-enter the 8 serial by clicking online activation
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Many Thanks but GV License Manager did not keep any race of both 9 and 8 and I have only edius x I cannot reinstall any of them !
        I know there is a way to proceed at a clean install (deleting some folders) but I forgot the list...
        Please clould you tell me what is the email address of Grass Valley Support ?
        Last edited by rackaouy; 12-14-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

simply contact your reseller and have it sorted in seconds or minutes
          Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Well I bought all these software by Internet (like B&H at New York and they do not have any support ! I rely on the Grass Valley Support and I keep my faith on them !

Comment

your typing confuses me

have you deactivated and uninstalled or only deactivated?

if you only deactivated, you can activate 8 and 9 by the time I take sip of coffee
              Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
              X