Keyboard Shortcut key assignment missing for Open-Setup-Dialog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Nath
    click to select only once is not possible because that is a Windows ListBox component .... and it is
    however putting the icon as designed by you would be fine

Originally posted by BernH View Post
    If you have macrogenerator, you can make custom macros, and you may be able to make one to open a specific dialog for you, without the need to mouse select an item first, but you would likely need to make a different macro to address each potential effect stack position and press the appropriate one for the window you want to open, or make up/down selection macros that you would need to use first. I have not gone looking into making one for your "problem" since it isn't a problem for me.
    Yes , this is the actual way possible, create a macro with 2nd choice , 3rd ...

Walter Iermano
    Developer of Macro Generator for EDIUS
    http://www.macrogenerator.net/

Comment

I want to thank you all for suggesting MacroGenerator -- because now I can just click my keyboard "1" and it opens up my first setting; "2" my second setting ... and so on. This will help matters, but is really not ideal. Especially when wanting to enter numbers.
      Last edited by nath; 12-23-2020, 06:17 PM. Reason: MG is not a good solution. Changing Edius UI would be much better.
      Edius X is what I use here at FilmFix for editing and color grading our high quality 2K film transfers of 8mm and Super-8 film.

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
        I want to thank you all for suggesting MacroGenerator -- because now I can just click my keyboard "1" and it opens up my first setting; "2" my second setting ... and so on. This will help matter.
        Don't forget. MacroGenerator can also be used in conjunction with an iPad/iPhone or an android tablet/phone to give you a set of shortcut buttons on a a separate device that you could also have sitting next to the keyboard, vastly expanding the available shortcuts or simplifying the ones that use modifier keys and may require rather dexterous fingers to uses.
        Edius WG 9.55.7303, various 3rd party plugins, VisTitle 2.8.0.5, Win 7 Ultimate SP1, i7-4790K @ 4GHz with HD4600 GPU embedded, MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard, 32GB Kingston HyperX RAM, nVidia GTX680 4GB GPU, Matrox MX02 Mini MAX, Corsair 750W PSU, Corsair H110i GT Water Cooler, Corsair C70 case, 8TB Internal RAID 0/stripe (2x4TB Seagate SATAIII HDD's, Win7 Software stripe), 1TB Crucial MX500 SSD, Pioneer BDR-207D, Dual 1920x1080 monitors (one on GTX680 and one on Intel HD4600).

Comment

After using MG for 1 or 2 weeks now I noticed that it is not really helpful. I would much rather have a simple one click button on each of the filters.
          Edius X is what I use here at FilmFix for editing and color grading our high quality 2K film transfers of 8mm and Super-8 film.

Comment

I am still hoping someone would talk to the development team about this issue. It would be so simple to program, and so very useful for the end user!

Comment

Working...
            X