X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    I am sorry but I don't capture HDV at this stage

however, the idea of having an NX or SP is to see whatever you do on external HD monitor via component

so, it must work, someone will reply with the correct answer, I think you are using the wrong capture function

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    antonsvideo - Its not a question of why would I want to - But why I have to!

Capturing HDV is what I am talking about! I should have said that!! Dur......

I have to use OHCI settings to capture and NXe settings for playback...This is Normal....?....The deck / equipment is connected via the 4 pin connector on the NXe base board - as the board is connected internally to the output board. (6 pin connector is not used)

I suppose I am after Full preview on my monitor that is connected to the YUV output of the NXe output board while capturing BUT I don't get that......do you?

While I capture HDV I only have the RIGHT monitor in EDIUS showing video
    overlay........

Cath
    Last edited by Imagine Video; 03-29-2008, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by Imagine Video View Post
    System is working fine BUT why do I have to "DO the switcheroo"

SOUNDS LIKE A DANCE...........
    I am not sure why you would want to, I capture with the hardware DV profile just fine, no need to switch

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    started a topic NXexpress Capture setting V playback setting

NXexpress Capture setting V playback setting

OK forgive me if this is a foolish question BUT why with NXe do I have to capture with OHCI settings THEN for EDITING with RT prieview SWITCH to the EX1 setting?

Why cant I capture using the NXE settings

System is working fine BUT why do I have to "DO the switcheroo"

SOUNDS LIKE A DANCE...........
Working...
X