NXexpress Capture setting V playback setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXexpress Capture setting V playback setting

OK forgive me if this is a foolish question BUT why with NXe do I have to capture with OHCI settings THEN for EDITING with RT prieview SWITCH to the EX1 setting?

Why cant I capture using the NXE settings

System is working fine BUT why do I have to "DO the switcheroo"

SOUNDS LIKE A DANCE...........
    Asus P5K64WS, Intel Core 2 Quad QX6850 Extreme CPU, Saphire HD 3850 512mb graphics, WDraptor160 OS, Highpoint Rocket raid 2310 4 x 500gig Seagate sata 2 se drives in raid 0, NXe and Edius 5.51 Imaginate 2.
    Procoder 3.06 and various Prodad add-ons

Originally posted by Imagine Video View Post
    System is working fine BUT why do I have to "DO the switcheroo"

SOUNDS LIKE A DANCE...........
    I am not sure why you would want to, I capture with the hardware DV profile just fine, no need to switch
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

antonsvideo - Its not a question of why would I want to - But why I have to!

Capturing HDV is what I am talking about! I should have said that!! Dur......

I have to use OHCI settings to capture and NXe settings for playback...This is Normal....?....The deck / equipment is connected via the 4 pin connector on the NXe base board - as the board is connected internally to the output board. (6 pin connector is not used)

I suppose I am after Full preview on my monitor that is connected to the YUV output of the NXe output board while capturing BUT I don't get that......do you?

While I capture HDV I only have the RIGHT monitor in EDIUS showing video
      overlay........

Cath
      Last edited by Imagine Video; 03-29-2008, 07:43 PM.
      Asus P5K64WS, Intel Core 2 Quad QX6850 Extreme CPU, Saphire HD 3850 512mb graphics, WDraptor160 OS, Highpoint Rocket raid 2310 4 x 500gig Seagate sata 2 se drives in raid 0, NXe and Edius 5.51 Imaginate 2.
      Procoder 3.06 and various Prodad add-ons

Comment

I am sorry but I don't capture HDV at this stage

however, the idea of having an NX or SP is to see whatever you do on external HD monitor via component

so, it must work, someone will reply with the correct answer, I think you are using the wrong capture function
        Anton Strauss
        Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X