Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edius X: Unknown error by starting a project containing a vignete filter(Vitascene).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius X: Unknown error by starting a project containing a vignete filter(Vitascene).

When I start a project in Edius X that contains a vignette filter of Vitascene 4.0, I get the following error: Failed to playback Unknown Error 0x870 307D0 (0x870 307d0) and a red-black checkerboard appears in the play window.
    The error disappears after restarting edius but reappears after restarting my PC and Edius.

Who can help me by solving this problem?

My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz and my display is connected to the motherboard (Quick sync)
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Can you post the exact verizon of Vitascene 4 so we can try to replicate?
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

The vitascene version is 4.0.280.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks we will check if we can reproduce it.
        One other question. What is the asset that is applied to? Which format , codec and wrapper?
        Steve

Comment

attached pictures of project setting and properties of a clip
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

It kinda looks like the plugin didn't load on startup. Try it again and wait until Windows has finished loading
            before starting Edius X. See what happens.
            Jerry
            Six Gill DV
            www.sgdvtutorials.com
            If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
            http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, Corsair H110, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, HD Spark, Intensity Shuttle, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Benq 27 and Hanns-G 28 monitors, CC 2019, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
            Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

We cannot reproduce this currently. Can you give us a screen shot with the clips seen on the timeline.
              Steve

Comment

also, the exact vignette filter used
                Anton Strauss
                Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

The vignette filter used is Black-Vignete #536.

Screenshot see attached Photos

it's exactly whether that vitascene doesn't start up properly at the start of edius x. What can I do?
                  This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

I tested it and have no issue, but I may be using a later version Vitascene 4.0.285

This may not be publicly available at this stage
                    Anton Strauss
                    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

My problem is solved. When I start Edius immediately after the startup of my desktop, this problem occurs. When I wait a few minutes everything goes normally.
                      Apparently Vitascene needs some time to install itself in the background.

Comment

Working...
                      X