Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Gain setting - how to remove?

Hi to all
    Help me please - how to reset audio gain setting with multiple clips (after Normalize)?
    Situation:
    i have a big project with different audio clips on many tracks - some of them are normalized with edius (so the have different gain setting)
    can i reset all gain to ZERO in 1-2 clicks?
    Thanks

Select clips, right click > Delete Parts > Audio RubberBand > Volume
    Check out my blog
    and YouTube channel

Comment

Originally posted by lekuri3k View Post
      Hi to all
      Help me please - how to reset audio gain setting with multiple clips (after Normalize)?
      Situation:
      i have a big project with different audio clips on many tracks - some of them are normalized with edius (so the have different gain setting)
      can i reset all gain to ZERO in 1-2 clicks?
      Thanks
      you can't, you have to do one at a time by going to properties and typing 0
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 3pointedit View Post
        Select clips, right click > Delete Parts > Audio RubberBand > Volume
        thanks, it's another small problem...

rhetorical question - WHY????? so simple features - but.... developers please help editors!!!

Comment

Working...
        X