Edius 9.54 vs Edius X - Thumbnails in Marker Palette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius 9.54 vs Edius X - Thumbnails in Marker Palette

Latest Edius 9 update (v. 9.54.6706) adds useful thumbnails for every timeline marker as shown in the picture below.
    There's been no need to enable them, as soon I started Edius 9.54 all the thumbnails appeared, but I cannot find a way to show them on the latest Edius X' Marker Palette.
    Anyone knows if Edius X already has this function or maybe it will get it in one of the next updates? Thanks!

MARKER THUMBNAILS.jpg

watch the attached to show thumbnails in X
    Attached Files
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
      watch the attached to show thumbnails in X
      I've tried Anton but sadly it does not work on both my pc's with Edius X.
      It seems that my Marker Palette in Edius X Pro has nothing more than 7 columns, with no way to reveal the thumbnail column by enlarging between "Color" and "Anchor", or elsewhere.

Edius 9.54 showed 8 columns out of the box. Pretty weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan P View Post

I've tried Anton but sadly it does not work on both my pc's with Edius X.
        It seems that my Marker Palette in Edius X Pro has nothing more than 7 columns, with no way to reveal the thumbnail column by enlarging between "Color" and "Anchor", or elsewhere.

​Edius 9.54 showed 8 columns out of the box. Pretty weird...
        hmmm, maybe you need to wait a week or two :)
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post

hmmm, maybe you need to wait a week or two :)
          Uh... Ok, got it. Thank you! ?

Comment

Edius 9.54? Have I missed something, or is this some variant of Edius? According to Edius.net I have the latest version, Edius 9.52.6384. Of course I can't check the download page on grassvalley.com, because login doesn't work.
            Colin

Edius 9.52 WG - HD Spark - Win10 Pro - Gigabyte Z77-D3H -Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz - 32 GB Dual Channel DD3 @ 667MHz - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT640 - Pioneer BD-RW BDR-206 and LG Optical Drives - VisTitle 2.8 - NeatVideo4 - TMPAW6 - TMPMW5 -TMPG mpeg plug-in - TMPG AVC plug-in - Also Edius 6.08 on XP

Comment

Originally posted by IVPR View Post
              Edius 9.54? Have I missed something, or is this some variant of Edius?
              It's the latest E9 update available since yesterday.

https://www.ediusworld.com/products/...tures_pro.html

Comment

Originally posted by IVPR View Post
                Edius 9.54? Have I missed something, or is this some variant of Edius? According to Edius.net I have the latest version, Edius 9.52.6384. Of course I can't check the download page on grassvalley.com, because login doesn't work.
                Same here. I cannot log in either. I wonder who is looking after the WEB and Forum software they seem to have a few things in common.
                Ron Evans

Threadripper 1920 stock clock 3.7, Gigabyte Designare X399 MB, 32G G.Skill 3200CL14, 500G M.2 NVME OS, 500G EVO 850 temp. 1T EVO 850 render, 6T Source, 2 x 1T NVME, MSI 1080Ti 11G , EVGA 850 G2, LG BLuray Burner, BM IP4K, WIN10 Pro, Shuttle Pro2

ASUS PB328 monitor, BenQ BL2711U 4K preview monitor, EDIUS X, 9.5 WG, Vegas 18, Resolve Studio 18

Cameras: GH5S, GH6, FDR-AX100, FDR-AX53, DJI OSMO Pocket, Atomos Ninja V x 2

Comment

If you need the latest versions of EDIUS 8 ,9 or X Please visit this page : https://community.grassvalley.com/su...s-and-prosumer
                  Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                  EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post
                    If you need the latest versions of EDIUS 8 ,9 or X Please visit this page : https://community.grassvalley.com/su...s-and-prosumer
                    that site has 9.52 as the latest

if you need 9.54, go here
                    https://www.edius.net/updates.html
                    Anton Strauss

Comment

Thank you all!
                      Colin

Edius 9.52 WG - HD Spark - Win10 Pro - Gigabyte Z77-D3H -Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz - 32 GB Dual Channel DD3 @ 667MHz - 2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GT640 - Pioneer BD-RW BDR-206 and LG Optical Drives - VisTitle 2.8 - NeatVideo4 - TMPAW6 - TMPMW5 -TMPG mpeg plug-in - TMPG AVC plug-in - Also Edius 6.08 on XP

Comment

Working...
                      X