Exporting Out A File On The EDius X Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting Out A File On The EDius X Timeline

Exporting out a video file is driving me crazy, I keep looking for the completed file to show up in the Bin, so I know it is finished, then I panic, where is it, then I remember the GV Job Monitor. This is crazy.
    Win10 Pro64, EDIUS X Workgroup, Intel i9 10900K @3.7GHz/ ,Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING Motherboard, Memory G-Ripsaw 32GB 2 x 16GB ,Hard Drives all SSD M2 type 2 Samsung 960 EVO 500 GB, 2 Samsung 1TB SSD, Storage: File Storage : External drive 5TB and Blackmagic Multi Dock with 4 Sandisk 2 TB, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 8GB , Sony PMW-EX1R, Sony PXW-Z150.Vistitle, Newblue Titler Pro 7 Ultimate, Neat Video, Proshow Producer 9, TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in AVC for EDIUS.

I actually love this. In the past it would always put the rendered video in whatever folder you were currently in. Hated that. In the manager you can click and select add to bin so if you want it in the project it’s easy to do.

Comment

Originally posted by oswaldbobb View Post
      Exporting out a video file is driving me crazy, I keep looking for the completed file to show up in the Bin, so I know it is finished, then I panic, where is it, then I remember the GV Job Monitor. This is crazy.
      You do know you can have the job monitor showing and you can see the progress of the file being exported? Once completed, you can always right-click and add to Bin if you like.
      1: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200

2: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64G DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512G, GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i, Phanteks Luxe, 16T RAID HGST Deskstar NAS 4T, Corsair H115i AIO, BM IP 4K

Comment

Originally posted by lancelewis View Post
        I actually love this. In the past it would always put the rendered video in whatever folder you were currently in. Hated that. In the manager you can click and select add to bin so if you want it in the project it’s easy to do.
        I like this change too. I always had to go and remove from the bin as I never want the export in the project.
        Ron Evans

Threadripper 1920 stock clock 3.7, Gigabyte Designare X399 MB, 32G G.Skill 3200CL14, 500G M.2 NVME OS, 500G EVO 850 temp. 1T EVO 850 render, 6T Source, 2 x 1T NVME, MSI 1080Ti 11G , EVGA 850 G2, LG BLuray Burner, BM IP4K, WIN10 Pro, Shuttle Pro2

ASUS PB328 monitor, BenQ BL2711U 4K preview monitor, EDIUS X, 9.5 WG, Vegas 18, Resolve Studio 18

Cameras: GH5S, GH6, FDR-AX100, FDR-AX53, DJI OSMO Pocket, Atomos Ninja V x 2

Comment

I like it, especially that Edius can still be used while exporting.
          My System: Edius Workgroup 9.51 & 10.0, Intel I9-9900K 3.60GHz Liquid Cooling, MSI Z390-A PRO MB, 32-GB Mem, GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GPU, BM Intensity Pro 4K Card, Win 10 Pro

Comment

It took me a couple of times before it felt natural, but now I must say i like it as well. What I like the very most is that it facilitates not only continuing to work on the same project while rendering but you can now actually close the project you are rendering and open up another project to work on! This is a delight! This is a keeper!
            ASUS ROG Strix Z490- E, i9 10900 @ 2.8G, 32GRam, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Comment

Yes! Opening a new project while rendering was a pleasant surprise. Of course, working on project while rendering will slow render down and handing more power to editing depending on cpu limits, but that option would be meaningless if you couldn't work while rendering, and in pauses between clicking and editing render kicks in again fast, nice job!

Comment

Working...
              X