I don't know what happened to the audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what happened to the audio

I just noticed something strange - in both EDIUS 9 and X - when I drag the footage from the BIN into the timeline - the audio on the timeline will disappear. It is there when the file was in the BIN, but something must have caused the audio to drop off when it goes into the timeline. I must have done something stupid - but - right now - I can't figure out where :-). Thank you.
    TingSern
    --------------------------------------
    Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

Is your audio patch on?
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

How do I tell?
      TingSern
      Edius 9.4 Pro, Lenovo P72 workstation laptop, 64GB RAM, Xeon CPU, Windows 10 Pro (64 bits), 2 x 2TB Samsung M2.NVME and 1 x 4TB Samsung SSD internal. Panasonic UX180 camera, Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema

Comment

I found the button now - problem solved.
        TingSern

Comment

Working...
        X