Render Without Tying Up Edius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Without Tying Up Edius

Is there a way in Edius 7 to render video files without taking up the entire interface. No way to separate it. Seemed to be a great feature in Edius X. Does Edius 9 separate it out that way? Multiple videos can be exporting, while you can still do editing? Might be a reason to switch to 9.

This is only available in Edius X.
    My System: Edius Workgroup 9.51 & 10.0, Intel I9-9900K 3.60GHz Liquid Cooling, MSI Z390-A PRO MB, 32-GB Mem, GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GPU, BM Intensity Pro 4K Card, Win 10 Pro

Comment

If switching up from 7, why stop at 9? The big advantage of 10 IMHO, beyond background exporting, is the ability to change the resolution of your preview monitor to give you more real-time editing. In 9, this was only available in the Workgroup version.
      ASUS ROG Strix Z490- E, i9 10900 @ 2.8G, 32GRam, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Comment

It would be best to get the plus deal and get both 9 and X for the same price. Edius 9 has a few features that will not be in X such as OHCI capture and output support. It is also a very good version of Edius to have while X goes through its' teething problems. You can use the features of both this way as they can exist on the same machine. There are only a few days left to take advantage of the Plus promotion.
        My System: Edius Workgroup 9.51 & 10.0, Intel I9-9900K 3.60GHz Liquid Cooling, MSI Z390-A PRO MB, 32-GB Mem, GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GPU, BM Intensity Pro 4K Card, Win 10 Pro

Comment

Working...
        X