Edius X WG Exported file not coming to open Bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edius X WG Exported file not coming to open Bin

This may be by design, but I liked how after a file completed exporting, it automatically was inserted into the currently open bin. I always like to drop a completed file onto the timeline for a quick scan before uploading it to the client. It was handy to have it already imported.

I must say though that I am really liking Edius X. I really like the more real Time I am getting! Many thanks to everyone who has worked on this!
    ASUS ROG Strix Z490- E, i9 10900 @ 2.8G, 32GRam, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

Right click on the clip in the completed export in the Job Manager and you will be able to send the clip to the bin or the viewer. It no longer happens automatically.
    My System: Edius Workgroup 9.51 & 10.0, Intel I9-9900K 3.60GHz Liquid Cooling, MSI Z390-A PRO MB, 32-GB Mem, GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GPU, BM Intensity Pro 4K Card, Win 10 Pro

Comment

I personally like it more this way to keep bins clean if I forget deleting them from there and just add them to bin from the job monitor if I need it in there.
      But I can see the benefit from it, would be nice being able to set it that way if wanted.
      JoiCam´s
      Edit station1: i7 6700K 4 ghz, 32gb ram, Edius 9 Workgroup, Davinci Resolve studio 16, 8GB GPU & Intensity Pro 4K
      2: 17" Laptop i7 w: Edius 9 Workgroup
      3: HPxw8600 dual 3ghz Xeon, STORM 3G, , Edius 7, 32 GB ram.
      4: Edius 7, Supermicro x7da8 dual 3ghz Xeon.
      Audio: Protools & Nuendo, M-Audio and Presonus interfaces, control surfaces and preamps, dual 3ghz Xeon. 16gb Ram.
      Studio monitoring: Mackie 1402-VLZ Pro mixer and Mackie HR824 Spk. Panasonic surround system.
      And more

Comment

Working...
      X