Cannot Install Vistitle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, your library is empty, an uninstall/reinstall is needed
    if you have EDIUS 9 or even the trial version, you can install it, then copy the tpi from 9 plugins to x plugins, then uninstall 9 (only if you can't wait for vistitle 2.9)
    yes, your win version is supported by EDIUS X but not the latest
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

To verify:

You are just talking about templates for Vistitle, right? I'm not missing some kind of templates that should come with Edius X, right? I think I shall wait a few days to see if 2.9 comes out. I don't have Edius 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Hart View Post
        Does my license manager look right? It does seem like it's loading, but I can't get to the templates. I think they are supposed to show up on the tools menu in Edius. They are not there. Is there a place to get to them in the standalone project, or inside the edius version... would be nice to get to the templates since that's what I need. Might have to wait for this new version of vistitle?
        Yes- deactivate - reinstall VT 2.8.05. Activate (and then copy the tpi across assuming you have E9).

Comment

OK must wait for the new version of Vistitle. I only have Edius 7. But I guess I could always get the trial of Edius 9. If Vistitle does not get their act together, do I need to uninstall Edius X, install Edius 9 to go get the tpi file, then uninstall Edius 9, then reinstall Edius 10?

Is the tpi the ONLY file I need to grab out of the plugins folder? That means everything would be reinstalled properly since it's allowed when Edius 9 is on there. Do I have this chaos right?

Comment

the tpi is all you need
            Anton Strauss
            Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

You are missing the 'guts' of the program. I would uninstall Vistitle, if you can, and wait for v. 2.90. It shouldn't be much longer.
              Also, If you did an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and/or an upgrade from Edius 7 to Edius X,
              I would consider doing a completely clean install of everything. Both Windows 10 and Edius X will then start
              from a clean slate.
              Make clones to cover yourself.
              Jerry
              Six Gill DV
              www.sgdvtutorials.com
              If you own the Tutorials and you need help, PM me.

Vistitle YouTube Channel
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVlxC8Am4qFbkXJRoPAnMQ/videos

Windows 10 Pro up to v.1803 Tweaks for Edius Users
              http://sgdvtutorials.com/WIN%2010%20...%20V.2.0.0.pdf

Main System:: Azrock Z97 Extreme 6, [email protected], 32gb ram, NZXT Z63, Win10 Pro 64, Samsung 850 pro, E7.5/8.5/E9 on separate SSD drives, 2TB Sabrent M.2 NVME, BM MINI MONITOR 4K, 12tb RAID 0 on backplane ,2 BD, Dual LG 27GK65S-B 144Hz monitors, GTX 1080ti SC Black.
              Second System: EditHD Ultimax-i7, X58, [email protected], Corsair H80, Win764, 24gb ram, Storm 3g, Samsung 840 Pro 256, 4tb and 6tb RAID 0 on backplane, GTX 980ti Classified, Edius 9, Apple 30", Samsung 24", dual BD.

Comment

Working...
              X