• Show
Clear All

• antonsvideo
    replied
    that explains why it works for me, I have been dongle free for over a year

Leave a comment:

• bgahlen
    replied
    I changed my Dongle-Version into the License-Version and now Vistitle works fine with Edius X. Thank you all!!

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    Originally posted by bgahlen View Post
    Thank you very much, but it is still not working. Perhaps it is because I'm still using the Dongle-Version...
    you may want to claim the dongle free version now, you have til September 30

Leave a comment:

• bgahlen
    replied
    Thank you very much, but it is still not working. Perhaps it is because I'm still using the Dongle-Version...

Leave a comment:

• Nora
    replied
    To honor the recent release of EDIUS X, Videostar/Visdom has decided to relaunch the offer of Free Dongle-to-Digital Convert from Sep. 21 to Sep. 30, 2020.
    To redeem the offer, just need to send VisTitle serial number and VisTitle purchasing proof to [email protected] .

Leave a comment:

• Kenlewis
    replied
    I'll give it a try
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenlewis View Post
    Sorry been out most of the day and when I try to add the TPI file to my post I'm not allowed to!
    try to zip it.

Leave a comment:

• Kenlewis
    replied
    Sorry been out most of the day and when I try to add the TPI file to my post I'm not allowed to!

Leave a comment:

• bgahlen
    replied
    So is it possible to sent me the 1.855 KB file for testing it?
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• Kenlewis
    replied
    My file size is also 1.855 KB

Leave a comment:

• bgahlen
    replied
    Anton I just noticed that we have different files. My "VtEDIUSImporter7.tpi" is 1.764 KB, your filesize is 1.855 KB. Could this be the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Kenlewis
    replied
    Yes this does work for me, but not until I did a restart of my PC.

Something I notice is that my Edius 9 takes a long time to open but Edius X was opening really quickly.

Now VisTitle works Edius X takes as long as Edius 9 does to open. Not a problem for me just thought you would like to know.

Leave a comment:

• bgahlen
    replied
    Thank you very much, but it still doesn't work. So I think I have to wait...

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    see attached for the vistitle plugin to copy

AVP-0169.png

Leave a comment:

• bgahlen
    replied
    I have 2.8.5.0 too but doesn't work. What files do I have to copy in which Edius X folder for the plugin?
    Last edited by bgahlen; 09-18-2020, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X