Clear All
  • GrassValley_Admin
    Grass Valley
    • Nov 2017

Forum Usage Stickies

Forum Usage Stickies
  • GrassValley_SL
    • Mar 2010

If you have any questions about the new forum please post to this thread. \we gladly help.
    \we hope you enjoy the new forum .

Steve
    Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
    EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

• GrassValley_PS
      GrassValley_PS commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by DigitalDave
      Attachments: not sure if I have a wrong settining or simply senility but I read posts where perople write "see attachment" yet I am not seeing the attachment. However I do see inclusions ie from Anton but not sure if they are attchments or pasted in images. example https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...ring-hdv-video

AND ANOTHER THING...is it my settings or do posts no longer have a # ie to quote a particular post?
      You will only see attachments in the Posts tab. so if you go the Latest Activity Tab (like your link), you have to click on the Posts tab right next to it and you will see all of the info. I may be misunderstanding, but you go to the post you want to quote and in the bottom right corner, click the Quote button

• DigitalDave
      DigitalDave commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by GrassValley_PS

You will only see attachments in the Posts tab. so if you go the Latest Activity Tab (like your link), you have to click on the Posts tab right next to it and you will see all of the info. I may be misunderstanding, but you go to the post you want to quote and in the bottom right corner, click the Quote button
      Thanks Pat. Finally Got it. Even if you open a post in the Specific forum, I can see now you still have to Select Posts...and then the # appears as well.

• antonsvideo
      antonsvideo commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by DigitalDave

Thanks Pat. Finally Got it. Even if you open a post in the Specific forum, I can see now you still have to Select Posts...and then the # appears as well.
      you can preset so it always opens in Post mode

Anton-00725.png
  • GrassValley_Admin
    Grass Valley
    • Nov 2017

Hi everyone,

We kindly ask everyone to complete their profile including your birthday.
    This can help you gain access to your account if you ever loose your password.

Don't worry you can set not show your birthday . When your are doing that it wil not be visible which some might want.

Please check this because if we turn on our privacy features you might net be able to log-in to your account.

Regards,
    Grassvalley_Admin.

Comment

• GrassValley_PS
      GrassValley_PS commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by THoff
      Yesterday when I tried to log in I got a message saying that I needed to update my birthday before I could log in. Of course updating your profile requires you to log in...

Today I can log in, but I still can't update my birthday. It's set to 1-1-1000 and isn't editable.
      We are aware of this and looking into it. Thanks.

• JimG
      JimG commented
      Editing a comment
      As of today (Sep 14, 2020) I still cannot update my birthday. I cannot see any signatures. Who do I contact to update my birthday?

• GrassValley_PS
      GrassValley_PS commented
      Editing a comment
      This was discussed here. Send myself or Steve (Grassvalley_SR) your correct birthday and we will get it fixed. You might have it done faster with Steve as I am swamped at the moment.
Working...