X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Evans
    commented on 's reply
    Still doesn't work for me either so cannot save anything. Will try next week! When can we go back to the old forum layout that worked ? Not good marketing for the product.

• PaulTV
    commented on 's reply
    sent a pm. still can't input DOB.

• antonsvideo
    commented on 's reply
    if you have a link that is now dead, in the url field delete forum/ and then hit enter and it will work, it is a pain to do on all saved links, then you have to bookmark them again

• OneQuickSix
    commented on 's reply
    AACCK! Just noticed the threads weren't loading when I did a google search and clicked on the link. Thankfully, the cached versions are still there. But are many of threads gone now? Also, if not ... what about our subscriptions/bookmarks? All but two of mine are completely gone. I used many of them to bookmark important information. This happened years ago, I hope it is not happening again. :0

• GrassValley_PS
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by SoundFreak_HD View Post
    Why so many clicks needed from notification to new thread ?
    Hmmm. Same number of clicks for me ...2. I see the forum that shows a new post. Click the small green double arrow next to the Forum Topic and it takes you to the latest post. How are accessing it?

• GrassValley_PS
    commented on 's reply
    Bear with us. We will be adjusting the forum further in the near future. With the GV sale just completed, we are coordinating the branding.

• SoundFreak_HD
    commented on 's reply
    Why so many clicks needed from notification to new thread ?

• PaulTV
    commented on 's reply
    Using your phone in the sunshine the BLUE lettering is utterly illegible - and I have a new samsung oled blah blah display - the amount of "white" light in the blue is miniscule - please fix this we don't all work in the dark!!

• GrassValley_Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hi All,

If you have date of birth issues please send me a PM. We will adjust and give you an opportunity to input a valid birthday.

• JohnnyD
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by PaulTV View Post
    I'm still unable to change anything in my account is I get the statement that my date of birth is wrong - it is still un editable for me.

Paul :-)
    Same here, can't change the birthday Did add an avatar though

• PaulTV
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still unable to change anything in my account is I get the statement that my date of birth is wrong - it is still un editable for me.

Paul :-)

• GrassValley_PS
    commented on 's reply
    You should be able to add an avatar now. Go to your Profile page (Click on your username, OR, Look in top right corner, click the drop down next to your username and select My Profile). On the avatar there should be a box that says EDIT AVATAR. Click and you will have a couple of options. Note that the size is relatively small with a limit of 80x80. Please be mature about this. Any offensive avatars will be deleted. Also refrain from making any overt political or religious statements. If this gets out of hand, the avatars will be turned off. Thank You.

• GrassValley_PS
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Vladiciu View Post

hi sorry if i am ot but how can i put an image on my avatar?
    thank you
    This being discussed. We may have news on it very soon. Stay tuned.

• Vladiciu
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post

I am not the designer or decision maker

​​​​​​thanks anyway.

• antonsvideo
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Vladiciu View Post
    but sorry what news would this be?
    instead of improving do the opposite?
    well ... I don't understand this way of looking at the future.
    thanks anyway.
    I am not the designer or decision maker
Working...
X