Switch from clip to next clip in the timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch from clip to next clip in the timeline

I have a problem with edius x now but also with edius 8 pro before.
    So to bring the timeline cursor to the beginning of the timeline just use the arrow key on the keyboard, but if instead I want to bring the timeline cursor to the end of the last clip I have to use the END key but the cursor is positioned at the end of the audio track of the music that is longer than the video tracks, instead I am interested in placing the video clip using the button under the preview window at the end of the last clip, but I must first manually position the cursor at the end of the video clip as attached, there is no other faster way to place the video clip in the timeline on the last clip already existing, using the keyboard?
    thank you
    Attached Files
    I7 4790K-32 gb RAM-RX580 8gb-SSD 256gb-Windows 10 pro-Edius8.5-Lumix GH2 Moon T8-Lumix FZ1000-

There are diferent methods you can do this.
    • Use the S key this will go to every out.
    • you can use the [ key to drop a clip from the player window and the cursor wil go automatically to the end of the dropped clip
    • Or you use end key and press they A key once
    Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

thanks a lot friend.
      I7 4790K-32 gb RAM-RX580 8gb-SSD 256gb-Windows 10 pro-Edius8.5-Lumix GH2 Moon T8-Lumix FZ1000-

Comment

You are welcome.
        Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

I use page up and page down keys for moving from cut to cut, you need to map it as seen in attached

https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...ge-up-down.png
          Anton Strauss
          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
            I use page up and page down keys for moving from cut to cut, you need to map it as seen in attached

https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...ge-up-down.png

thanks also to you very helpful friend your advice.

Comment

Working...
            X