Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetongue
    replied
    Try right clicking the transition on the timeline and selecting duration, works well for me
    Regards Barry

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    the audio crossfade creates a lower volume at the changeover, the longer the crossfade, the worse the problem

to avoid this, leave the audio crossfade short (12 frames or less) and make the dissolve longer (25 frames or more)

or use A/B style editing like I do

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    replied
    I found the problem with the "crash"..........or not. I have a two monitor set up that I toggle between dual monitors and output from my storm card. The small duration dialog was coming up on the second monitor that I have toggled to a TV monitor. But I still cannot figure out why I get a gap in the sound if I drag the handles of a transiiton on the timeline

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    started a topic Edius crashes trying to set duration

Edius crashes trying to set duration

I am trying to change the duration of a 2d dissolve. I right click on the icon next to dissolve in the effects palette and nothing happens. When I want to do anything else after that when I click the mouse I get a tone as if I have an open dialog that needs to be OK'd or closed before doing anything else. But no dialog has opened.

If I change the duration by dragging the handles of the transition on the timeline I get a gap in the sound. If I right click the transiton on the timeline then a small dialog opens that allows me to input the duration for that transition. But I get a gap in the sound. I would like to change the default duration of the dissolve in the effects palette.
    Last edited by burnandreturn; 03-24-2008, 02:49 PM.
Working...
X