No announcement yet.

Smaller File and Audio Out Of Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let me ask, why are you rendering? rendering is mostly only needed on sections that don't play realtime while editing and you wish to see it in realtime

when the edit is done, then you can print to file and make small size files like H264 with low bitrate and they will look good, even better than youtube ones
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

OK so I have a clip from a zoom video call. It has the person's name on it. I splice and dice that clip and zoom and in out constantly. So I need to make another version of that clip with a black square covering the name, or else it's endless editing adding that black square on many clips. Zooming in and out I'd have to follow the name with the black square. I did that once and realized it's a disaster. Make sense?

Comment

ahahh, you are talking about render and add to timeline?

I hope this option returns soon, it is needed by 99.999% of editors
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro 21H2

Comment

Oh yes. I reverted back to Edius 7 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Hart View Post
            Oh yes. I reverted back to Edius 7 today.
            you should have upgraded to EDIUS 9 from 7 via a jump upgrade

that way you get EDIUS 9 and X and you can use 9 whenever you need to capture DV or need to use Shift+Q for render and add to timeline
            Anton Strauss

Comment

Capture DV... what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Hart View Post
                Capture DV... what do you mean?
                I mean if you need to capture a DV tape or HDV tape, this is no longer possible in EDIUS X as Generic OHCI and HDV have been removed
                Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
                X