after changing project setting - is this a bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after changing project setting - is this a bug

When I stared my new project I first set the project to 1280x720, and later changed it to 1920x1080. Now it is 1920x1080.

But when opening "Burn to disc" Edius still thinks the project is set to 1280x720 where as in reality it is not. Should I just ignoring that last warning?

Is this a bug?

edius-bug.png
    Edius is what I use here at FilmFix. FilmFix provides professional 2K 8mm film transfer w/ sound. Edius without Macro Generator is just Edius!

it means you had disk burner open while the project was 1280x720 at one stage

so now to solve you need to go to the movie tab and delete the sequence, then load it again. Also make sure project setting is on upper field first. Blu-ray only supports progressive in 23.98p, 24p when using full HD
    https://www.videoproductions.com.au/...d-sequence.png
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Thank you. That workaround is really helpful to get Edius to recognize the change I made in project setting.

Nonetheless, this should get reported as a bug. It is a real design flaw in Edius. (A dirty fix would be to at least include that information in the warning window.)
      Edius is what I use here at FilmFix. FilmFix provides professional 2K 8mm film transfer w/ sound. Edius without Macro Generator is just Edius!

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
        Thank you. That workaround is really helpful to get Edius to recognize the change I made in project setting.

Nonetheless, this should get reported as a bug. It is a real design flaw in Edius. (A dirty fix would be to at least include that information in the warning window.)
        that has been reported many times

it is caused when you return to EDIUS with a save from disk burner, it saves all the settings and as a result it won't see that you made any changes in project settings, it uses the saved settings
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

is this fixed in X?

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
            is this fixed in X?
            no.....................
            Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
            X