Blackouts in exported file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackouts in exported file

in my recent exports from Edius 9, there are some random blackouts during exported files , each around 5-6 frames. there are no filters or anything on those spots on the timeline. what can be causing this?
    there are long files, 2-3 hours in H.264 Mp4 . any help is appreciated !

can you export with hardware encoder off and see what the result is
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

can you tell me how to do that?
      for the previous project, i didn't change a thing and just exported it again and it was fixed. that's why I'm not sure what causes that

Comment

you would untick hardware encoder in the H264 exporter

Anton-00599.png
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

In my Edius Version I don't have that option! I'm using Version 9.52.5886

Comment

Originally posted by linetissa View Post
            In my Edius Version I don't have that option! I'm using Version 9.52.5886
            in that case you don't have a PC with onboard Intel graphics, so no need to worry about this option, I have no idea at this stage what could cause random blackouts, maybe check hard disk space and fragmentation, also make sure power options are on max performance and make sure CPU is not overheating during export

you may want to add a signature with your system specs

you can also go to EDIUS help menu and generate a system report and attach it here, I will look
            Anton Strauss

Comment

Thank you, i'll do that

Comment

Working...
              X