X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by THoff View Post
    Yesterday when I tried to log in I got a message saying that I needed to update my birthday before I could log in. Of course updating your profile requires you to log in...

Today I can log in, but I still can't update my birthday. It's set to 1-1-1000 and isn't editable.
    We are aware of this and looking into it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    Yesterday when I tried to log in I got a message saying that I needed to update my birthday before I could log in. Of course updating your profile requires you to log in...

Today I can log in, but I still can't update my birthday. It's set to 1-1-1000 and isn't editable.

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_SL
    replied
    Originally posted by burnandreturn View Post
    What if the birthday is not correct in my profile. Mine is not. I just checked. How can it be editied?
    You will have to contact one of our Admins to ask if they can reset it for you because that is not something users or mods can do. The system is set with the assumption that one knows their birthday. :) On a serious note the Admin can reset it so you can input your correct birthday.

Leave a comment:

• burnandreturn
    replied
    What if the birthday is not correct in my profile. Mine is not. I just checked. How can it be editied?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_Admin
    replied
    If you don't have a birthday set you will be able to add your birthday and save it. Then you can choose what is displayed. If you don't set a birthday you can get access issues if we turn on our privacy control.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    there appears to be no way to edit the DOB

I assume you are referring to new users signing up?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_Admin
    started a topic Profile

Hi everyone,

We kindly ask everyone to complete their profile including your birthday.
    This can help you gain access to your account if you ever loose your password.

Don't worry you can set not show your birthday . When your are doing that it wil not be visible which some might want.

Please check this because if we turn on our privacy features you might net be able to log-in to your account.

Regards,
    Grassvalley_Admin.
Working...
X