This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

We kindly ask everyone to complete their profile including your birthday.
    This can help you gain access to your account if you ever loose your password.

Don't worry you can set not show your birthday . When your are doing that it wil not be visible which some might want.

Please check this because if we turn on our privacy features you might net be able to log-in to your account.

Regards,
    Grassvalley_Admin.

there appears to be no way to edit the DOB

I assume you are referring to new users signing up?
    Anton Strauss
    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

If you don't have a birthday set you will be able to add your birthday and save it. Then you can choose what is displayed. If you don't set a birthday you can get access issues if we turn on our privacy control.

Comment

What if the birthday is not correct in my profile. Mine is not. I just checked. How can it be editied?
        Edius 8 Workgroup, Intel 3770K, Asus P8Z77-V Motherboard, 32GB DDR3 1600 ram, SSD for C, external Raid box with WE RE4 1TB drives Raid 0 for video assets. Overclocked 4.3ghz, Asus GTX 660 ti, water cooled system. Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Comment

Originally posted by burnandreturn View Post
          What if the birthday is not correct in my profile. Mine is not. I just checked. How can it be editied?
          You will have to contact one of our Admins to ask if they can reset it for you because that is not something users or mods can do. The system is set with the assumption that one knows their birthday. :) On a serious note the Admin can reset it so you can input your correct birthday.
          Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Yesterday when I tried to log in I got a message saying that I needed to update my birthday before I could log in. Of course updating your profile requires you to log in...

Today I can log in, but I still can't update my birthday. It's set to 1-1-1000 and isn't editable.

Comment

Originally posted by THoff View Post
              Yesterday when I tried to log in I got a message saying that I needed to update my birthday before I could log in. Of course updating your profile requires you to log in...

Today I can log in, but I still can't update my birthday. It's set to 1-1-1000 and isn't editable.
              We are aware of this and looking into it. Thanks.
              Main System: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB , GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i PS, Phanteks Luxe Case, 16TB RAID (4)HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB, Corsair H115i CPU Cooler, AJA Kona 4, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Win 10

Comment

Working...
              X