Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask your questions about the new forum here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Lewis
    replied
    Only in Account Settings

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by John Lewis View Post
    Hi Pat
    Any progress on Email must match error as some changes like visitor Message etc bring this error up
    Regards John Lewis
    Nothing yet. This has only affected a few people and no one seems to know why. It has only occured when you are in your account settings. Are you saying you are getting doing something different?

Leave a comment:

• John Lewis
    replied
    Hi Pat
    Any progress on Email must match error as some changes like visitor Message etc bring this error up
    Regards John Lewis

Leave a comment:

• tryingtolearn
    replied
    Hey guys, I'm having trouble searching for my past posts to find answers

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    you can't set it up, this handy function is no longer available

instead, use a magnifying glass and click the tiny blue icon on the left of the thread title, this will slowly (not instantly) scroll you to the newest post within the thread

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    With the old forum format as with DV Info Net forum or DVXUser ( that are likely versions of the old EDIUS forum software) When I would select new posts it would only show me posts that were new from what I had seen the last time on the forum. How do I set that up with the new format ? Press one selection and the whole page just shows new posts. In other words if I go back into the forum 30 mins later I do not expect to see posts I have already seen only new ones.

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    Sorry I did not reply - it now works fine for me, many thanks

Paul :-)

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by PaulTV View Post
    sent a pm. still can't input DOB.
    Would have nice if this was also send in the pm conversation. Can you please try again? It should work. We have tested this with some test accounts.
    Also anyone who is posting that you cannot change you DOB as stated earlier send me a PM. If not you will not be able to do it. Hope this helps. :)

Leave a comment:

• OneQuickSix
    replied
    Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
    if you have a link that is now dead, in the url field delete forum/ and then hit enter and it will work, it is a pain to do on all saved links, then you have to bookmark them again
    Ahhh, that is good to know ... or you can just click on the cached link from a google search. But this begs the question, will the results stop appearing in google searches. Because another alarming thing is that searching for the same thing in the forums does not yield the same results, or often no result at all I am finding.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Evans
    replied
    Still doesn't work for me either so cannot save anything. Will try next week! When can we go back to the old forum layout that worked ? Not good marketing for the product.

Leave a comment:

• PaulTV
    replied
    sent a pm. still can't input DOB.

Leave a comment:

• antonsvideo
    replied
    if you have a link that is now dead, in the url field delete forum/ and then hit enter and it will work, it is a pain to do on all saved links, then you have to bookmark them again

Leave a comment:

• OneQuickSix
    replied
    AACCK! Just noticed the threads weren't loading when I did a google search and clicked on the link. Thankfully, the cached versions are still there. But are many of threads gone now? Also, if not ... what about our subscriptions/bookmarks? All but two of mine are completely gone. I used many of them to bookmark important information. This happened years ago, I hope it is not happening again. :0

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundFreak_HD View Post
    Why so many clicks needed from notification to new thread ?
    Hmmm. Same number of clicks for me ...2. I see the forum that shows a new post. Click the small green double arrow next to the Forum Topic and it takes you to the latest post. How are accessing it?

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_PS
    replied
    Bear with us. We will be adjusting the forum further in the near future. With the GV sale just completed, we are coordinating the branding.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X