Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask your questions about the new forum here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I sign-in to this forum i can see "Today's Post" see image 1
    After I sign-in to this forum i Can't see "Today's post" anymore see image 2 image 1.pngimage 2.png
    Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.52 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.

EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.

wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_SL View Post

What was the action that caused this?
      I have no idea
      Anton Strauss
      Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

There is blue arrow icon on the left of a thread which take you to the last post you can also use a filter after you have clicked the thread to only show today's post.

last post.png

We will look in to that. Thanks.
        I am aware of the blue arrows but they are hard to click because they are tiny, clicking the thread title in the old forum was way easy
        Anton Strauss

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Issues editing existing post

make a post and attach 3 images
          then edit the post and add a fourth image, it can't be added, instead it will appear in a new post below, see here
          https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...100#post551441

Anton-00609.png
          Anton Strauss

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
            Issues editing existing post

make a post and attach 3 images
            then edit the post and add a fourth image, it can't be added, instead it will appear in a new post below, see here
            https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/...100#post551441

Anton-00609.png
            We have fixed this. We have set the maximum number of attachements to 5 and you will get a warning if you exceed that number.
            Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Originally posted by SoundFreak_HD View Post
              Before I sign-in to this forum i can see "Today's Post" see image 1
              After I sign-in to this forum i Can't see "Today's post" anymore see image 2 image 1.pngimage 2.png
              When you log in the new post are under latest activity.
              When you click on it you have powerfull sort options.

filter.PNG

On the right you of the forum will see the new topics panel.
              Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

We have fixed this. We have set the maximum number of attachements to 5 and you will get a warning if you exceed that number.
                thanks Steve
                Anton Strauss

Comment

Did I read somewhere on this thread that you cannot change the avatar picture? If you are able to please explain. I have signature and avatar checked in settings.
                  Thanks,
                  Ara

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Edius WG 9.52.6153, Intel Z370X Motherboard, i7-8700K 4.7 GHz 6 core, 12 Thread LGA-1151 CPU, GTX-1080 8GB Graphics card, 500GB M.2 PCIe NVM SSD, 16 TB Raid 0 Media Drive, 32 GB DDR4 Memory, Intensity Pro 4K AV I/O, CS 5.51 Production Suite.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcvideo View Post
                    Did I read somewhere on this thread that you cannot change the avatar picture? If you are able to please explain. I have signature and avatar checked in settings.
                    you can't change it, so I disabled this feature because it just wastes space
                    Anton Strauss

Comment

• As always thanks.
                      Thanks,
                      Ara

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit, Edius WG 9.52.6153, Intel Z370X Motherboard, i7-8700K 4.7 GHz 6 core, 12 Thread LGA-1151 CPU, GTX-1080 8GB Graphics card, 500GB M.2 PCIe NVM SSD, 16 TB Raid 0 Media Drive, 32 GB DDR4 Memory, Intensity Pro 4K AV I/O, CS 5.51 Production Suite.

Comment

• what is the purpose of Notifications? when I click it, I get a warning that it can only be viewed by an administrator, see attached video
                        Attached Files
                        Anton Strauss

Comment

• Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post
                          what is the purpose of Notifications? when I click it, I get a warning that it can only be viewed by an administrator, see attached video
                          It's not for users.
                          Main System: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB , GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i PS, Phanteks Luxe Case, 16TB RAID (4)HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB, Corsair H115i CPU Cooler, AJA Kona 4, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Win 10

Comment

• Originally posted by GrassValley_PS View Post

It's not for users.
                            then why do I get these notifications? I may turn them off in account settings
                            Anton Strauss

Comment

• Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post

then why do I get these notifications? I may turn them off in account settings
                              Sorry, that's not what I thought you were talking about. Let me check on it after the holiday weekend to see what the users are supposed to get.
                              Main System: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB , GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i PS, Phanteks Luxe Case, 16TB RAID (4)HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB, Corsair H115i CPU Cooler, AJA Kona 4, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Win 10

Comment

• I have disabled all notifications, lets see what happens now

Anton-00612.png
                                Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...
                                X