Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask your questions about the new forum here.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, i probably didn't explain my self properly,... as usual.

I can't login using the username "Tony" i've used this login name for years.

I had to creat another account this time named "Tony7" so i could post about my "Tony" account :) ( hope your still with me :) )

When i try to login as Tony, it just sits there saying..... logging in.. but nothing happens, i cant get logged in under the "Tony" account.

Thanks.

Comment

Sorted, whatever happened:) Logged in now as Tony :) Thanks all.
      Tony

Asrock Z68 Extreme7 --i7-2700K --EDIUS 8.5WG--HDStorm+ --16GB Kingston HyperX--GTX 560Ti--AX850 PSU--MxM PCI-e Reader--Win 10 Pro 64bit

Comment

Hi Tony,

You need to enter your birthday in you profile. Our administrator has informed us that your profile is incomplete. Please go to your user name top right click the drop down an click on user settings. Enter your date of birth. You have full control if it is hidden , if you want to show your age or nothing. Click save changes and your are done. Thanks for understanding. This was the reason you could not login.
        Steve

Please don't send me Private Messages for support. Contact Grass Valley support

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post

see attached for some concerns

but I agree the old way was quicker, link at bottom : Forum>Editors>Editing with EDIUS
          Thank you Anton... she troubled me,... the french translation
          Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.40.4896 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by GrassValley_PS View Post

#1. The Quote button is at the very bottom of the post box.
            #2. It is at the top of the page.
            #3. I dont understand. What are you asking?
            Thanks for answers... #3. Well, I don't remember have a "calender" in previous layout of forum... So for me it's new... What's the purpose to propose it ?

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.40.4896 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by antonsvideo View Post

we need it at the top and the bottom like it was in the old forum, one single click at the bottom of the old forum took you back to thread overview

now we need to click back to top, then wait for it to get to the top, then click the link to the thread overview
              I like when people explain beter then me !

Comment

Originally posted by John Lewis View Post
                Anton. Clearing Cookies etc didn't work Thanks
                I have previously tried clearing data, cache, etc. with no luck. This is a strange one
                Main System: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB , GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i PS, Phanteks Luxe Case, 16TB RAID (4)HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB, Corsair H115i CPU Cooler, AJA Kona 4, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Win 10

Comment

This is a light subject but "rediscovering" the forum layout... Why not.

I see that some of you have a logo in the left Box of profile

#1. Where can I insert it (of course I made a search before...)
                  #2. What do you recommend to be in the EdiUsers spirit ? : a real picture, a logo of Edius, a visit card or a personnal logo ?

Comment

Before, the bottom line of each message was interesting... Description of material use, or a signature as :"Sorry for my poor English, my mother language is French", etc... It seems to have disappeared. Any reason ?

Comment

Originally posted by Haddock View Post
                      Before, the bottom line of each message was interesting... Description of material use, or a signature as :"Sorry for my poor English, my mother language is French", etc... It seems to have disappeared. Any reason ?
                      We've answered that one earlier in this thread. You have to "turn on" signatures and avatars in your account settings.
                      Main System: i7 6950X OC to 4.5GHz, ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB DDR4 2800, SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 512GB , GeForce GTX 1080ti SC Black, Corsair AX1200i PS, Phanteks Luxe Case, 16TB RAID (4)HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB, Corsair H115i CPU Cooler, AJA Kona 4, BMD Intensity Pro 4K, Win 10

Comment

Think, "see signatures" Setting be set on by default would be nice. Otherwise, signatures will be invisible for most users, if i understand correctly.
                        EDIUS certified trainer | DaVinci Resolve certified trainer
                        Video tutorials for video editing and music production (German)

Comment

We've answered that one earlier in this thread. You have to "turn on" signatures and avatars in your account settings.
                          I have turned off avatars as they are just meaningless placeholders that waste space
                          It only make sense if you can choose your own image
                          Anton Strauss
                          Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS 9 WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 32GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

Dark mode is very comfortable to read in a dark room on a tablet, i love it,
                            However, i just opened and attachment image and it opened the image on a bright white page background.
                            i almost fell out of bed, soooo bright it was ....
                            Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.52 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.

EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.

wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

Thanks, it's done. .... I naively thought that my previous settings were going to be maintained ...

Comment

WHINGE ALERT: Why do I get emails "Courrier Grass Valley Forums <noreply-**********@vbulletin.net>" We on this side of the pond know that you cant spell in the US but this is French (for "mail"). Is this the Canadian influence? Just off to get a life!

Comment

Working...
                                X