Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GrassValley_PS
    • Oct 2009

Welcome to the new GV Forum!

Welcome to the New Forum Look. If you are new here please read the forum rules and abide by them. Please read all of the Sticky posts at the top of each forum. These will answer a lot of questions.

If you are a previous forum member...Welcome Back!

I am sure everyone will take some time learning to navigate this new look, but there are several new things to enjoy. Bear with the frustrations of learning anything new and if you have any questions, please post them here
    Last edited by GrassValley_PS; 06-29-2020, 07:49 PM.
    1: Intel 13900K, Asus ROG Z790 Hero, G. Skill Trident Z5 6400 64G DDR5, Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce 4070Ti, WD SN850XNVMe 1T, 4T (2), Seagate IronWolf NAS 7200 14TB, Lian Li Galahad 360, Aja Kona 4, Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1600W

2: 3970X Threadripper, Asus ROG Strix TR40 E Gaming, G. Skill Trident Z Neo 128G DDR4 3600, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1T, Intel 660P M.2 2T (2), Seagate Ironwolf NAS 12T, Enermax TR4 360 AIO, Lian Li 011 DXL, AJA Kona 4, Asus ROG Thor 1200
  • SoundFreak_HD
    • Oct 2011

Congrats on the new forum look, hopefully the learning curve will be a pleasant one...
    Tony D.

EDIUS WG 9.54 / MATROX MXO2 LE / WIN10 Pro WS / LENOVO P71 Workstation laptop / XEON E3-1535M v6 / nVidia QUADRO P3000 6GB / Toshiba M.2 NVMe 512GB / 2x Samsung 860 EVO 4TB / 32GB ECC RAM.
    EDIUS WG 8.53 / HDRX-E1 + HDBX-1000H / WIN10 Pro / DUAL XEON X5470 / SUPERMICRO X7DWA-N / SUPERMICRO SUPERCHASIS SC745TQ-920B / INTEL 520 SSD 240GB / WD CAVIAR BLACK 4TB (many) / 32GB ECC RAM / GTX 770 4GB / 2x MOTU 896HD.
    wavearts / neatvideo / tmpgenc / hitfilm / imaginate / affinity

Comment

• Haddock
      • May 2007

Well, after surfing a little..... it seems very quick reactions, more speed... may be an illusion !
      Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.54.6706 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

• Pete
        • Oct 2009

is the lounge still active
        Intel (R) Core i7-770 CPU 3.6ghz
        Ram -32gig, 64 bit Windows 10 Pro
        GeForceGTX 1050 T

Comment

• Jim N
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Pete
          is the lounge still active
          This is a members only area. You have to log in (your old details will work) or if new, sign up as a member in the top right hand corner.

There's lots of interesting stuff in the "lounge". Well worth becoming a member to access this topic if anyone is a regular visitor!
          Last edited by Jim N; 07-01-2020, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Pete
            • Oct 2009

Hi Jim, I must be dumb, where do I find the Members only.
            Intel (R) Core i7-770 CPU 3.6ghz
            Ram -32gig, 64 bit Windows 10 Pro
            GeForceGTX 1050 T

Comment

• Haddock
              • May 2007

This is more a suggestion then a question.

They are a lot of "Important" (... and Yesss they are) messages starting the list of these "Editing with Edius". If I remember well they where called "Sticky" in the previous layout.
              This list contains IMHO to many subjects and we have to roll down to see the "new" Threads

Wouldn't it be more efficient to group these important threads in a sort of "Importants subThreads" and only old the last new ones in the Top list (see the actual list of the Compatible Third Party Products as model).

Again, my 2 cents...
              Yvon durieux alias "Haddock" Belgium GMT + 2

Sorry for my poor english, I am french native speaking

Main System: Azus Z87 Pro, [email protected], 16gb ram, Nvidia GeForce GT 630, Windows 7 Pro 64, Samsung 840 pro, Edius 8.53.2808 WG and 9.54.6706 + NXexpress or HDspark, 2T separate video SSD.

Comment

• shueardm
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Haddock
                This is more a suggestion then a question.

They are a lot of "Important" (... and Yesss they are) messages starting the list of these "Editing with Edius"..
                You beat me to it.
                A toggle to hide/unhide sticky's into a group would be great.
                AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, RTX 3080, 64GB RAM, EDIUS X WG.

Comment

• MPPais
                  • Oct 2009

Congrats on the new forum look!!!
                  MPPais

Comment

• antonsvideo
                    • May 2007

How can I see more than 10 threads per page? the other 10 are taken up by stickies
                    Anton Strauss
                    Antons Video Productions - Sydney

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• GrassValley_SL
                      • Mar 2010

Go to the user settings of your account-> Post per page and choose for 5 to 40.
                      Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                      EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

• antonsvideo
                        • May 2007

Hi Steve

it is already set to 40 posts but I only see 20
                        Anton-00813.png
                        Anton Strauss

EDIUS X WG with BM Mini Monitor 4k and BM Mini Recorder, Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel Core i9 9960X 16 Core, 32 Threads @ 4.3Ghz, Corsair Water Cooling, Gigabyte RTX-2070 Super 3X 8GB Video Card, Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD for System, 8TB Samsung Raid0 SSD for Video, 2 Pioneer BDR-209 Blu-ray/DVD burners, Hotswap Bay for 3.5" Sata and 2.5" SSD, Phanteks Enthoo Pro XL Tower, Corsair 64GB DDR4 Ram, Win10 Pro

Comment

• GrassValley_SL
                          • Mar 2010

Hmmm. Thanks for getting back to me. We will check this tomorrow.

Cheers
                          Steve

Get Support or the Latest version of EDIUS:
                          EDIUS support and Downloads

Comment

• antonsvideo
                            • May 2007

Hi Steve

that setting is for 40 posts within a thread

what I am after is fore example:
                            Section for desktop/professional users to discuss use of EDIUS software and related hardware.

you see 10 yellow threads which are stickies

so there is only room for 10 user threads, I am constantly switching pages to get to all new posts within a thread

maybe 40 threads per page would be a good idea
                            Anton Strauss

Comment

• antonsvideo
                              • May 2007

many times a forum shows that there are new posts, then when I go there, there are none, even by looking through 10 pages

Anton-00834.png
                              Anton Strauss

Comment

Working...