• swsw1550
    replied
    No Probs

No Problems here either.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    Can you try the alternative method to screen overlay? I think the default is Direct3D ... use an alternate and see if it still happens?

Leave a comment:

• richnation
    replied
    Ok, thanks, I'll look into it.

Leave a comment:

• tingsern
    replied
    No problems for me. Might be video / GDI problems. Maybe you try to update your video card device drivers?

Leave a comment:

• THoff
    replied
    I haven't seen anyone else mention something like that, it seems to be unique to your system. I would first make a backup of your current system configuration, and then try updating your DirectX and video card drivers.

Leave a comment:

• richnation
    started a topic Blank screen bug in 4.6

Blank screen bug in 4.6

Hey just a couple bugs I wanted to point out and see if I'm the only one and if there is a work around.

Since updating to vers. 4.6:

Sometimes when editing my Record & Playback windows go black. The program still works but no video on the screens. This is particularly apparent whenever I do a copy and paste (cntrl C, cntrl V) of a clip from one timeline to another.

Other problems persist with Titlemotion. I do a project where there's alot of full screen text. I copy the text from somewhere like a word file and paste it into a textbox in titlemotion. Lots of problems there, and dosen't always paste and sometimes crashes (just the titlemotion).

Anyone?
Working...
X