X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NakedEye
    replied
    Thanks for the feed back guys.

Well it just came back of its own freewill, I took a phone call then ended up doing something else for a while & when I returned to the project I tried again & it all worked fine.

I will note the Deck/Camera setting to specific task for the future reference though so thanks.

Regards

Dave.

Leave a comment:

• Imagine Video
    replied
    I also have to do this! its a hard life! :-)

Leave a comment:

• JTE48
    replied
    Go into the deck menu and change "HDV/DV" to HDV (choices are auto, HDV, DV). Try this and see if it works. I have to do this with the deck and also with my Z1 camera to get deck control inside Edius.

Jim

Leave a comment:

• GrassValley_KH
    replied
    I assume you've already chosen the correct input within the "Input Settings" window?

(Capture > Input Settings)

Leave a comment:

• NakedEye
    started a topic Sony HVR-M15U no longer recognised by Edius 4.6

Sony HVR-M15U no longer recognised by Edius 4.6

Hi Guys

I just finnished capturing some DV SD stuff to a SD DV project & then had to switch over to capture some HDV stuff in a HDV project, after switching tapes the decks indicator lights changed to HDV/50 I then selected generic HDV capture from the menu in the Edius HDV project but no communication with the camera takes place, there is just a flash of green in the preview window but no deck control or image.

I have shutdown both Edius & the deck restarted the pc & gone through the usual steps all over again with no joy what so ever.

I have done this many times before with older versions of Edius (currently 4.6) & not encountered this issue, it must be a simple something I am missing I just dont know what.

Deck is detected by windows & everything seems normal.

Any advice would be great.

Regards

Dave.
Working...
X